JEXPO Counselling 2019: Procedure and Important Dates
The counselling for JEXPO and VOCLET has been started from 17th June 2019. After the successful conduction of the exam, the JEXPO Result has been released online on 3rd June 2019. WBSCTE organizes JEXPO counselling to offer admission in various polytechnic colleges within West Bengal. Candidates are advised to read the required details before participate in JEXPO Counselling 2019. To get all the important information about JEXPO Counselling 2019 such as Counselling dates, and counselling process, etc read the article below carefully.
Notification: Result Declaration
The Online Counseling of JEXPO / VOCLET 2019 has started on 17th June 2019. Registration link is given in counselling section.
The JEXPO Result 2019 has released. Click here to check your result.
JEXPO Counselling 2019: Important Dates
|Registration & Choice Filling starts from||17th June 2019|
|Last date of Registration & Choice Filling||29th June 2019|
|Allotment Results||1st July 2019|
|Admission / Provision Seat Booking starts from||2nd July 2019|
|Last date of Admission / Provision Seat Booking||6th July 2019|
|Allotment Results||8th July 2019|
|Admission / Provision Seat Booking starts from||8th July 2019|
|Last date of Admission / Provision Seat Booking||11th July 2019|
|Allotment Results||12th July 2019|
|Last date of Admission||Till 16th July 2019|
JEXPO Counselling 2019
- The candidate will have to Register for Admission Process.
- Visit the official website and login with the enrolment number and password provided during the registration
- Provide all your Personal Information and register
- Go to Choice Filling Section and Select Institute and Branch giving preferences
- Lock all the filled choices and take the printout.
- There is no maximum limit for choices and auto-up-gradation option can also be taken.
- Candidates will be allotted seats, on the basis of locked choices.
Step 1: Registration – Register Here
- Candidates have to register for the counselling from the website, after the announcement of the result.
Step 2: Student Login:
- Go to the “Student Login” section.
- Fill your “Enrollment Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “login” button.
Step 3: Choice Filling:
- Candidates have to fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
- To increase the probability of securing a preferred seat as per their rank, fill as many numbers of choices as possible.
- Go to the choice filling section of the website.
- Add combinations of Institution & Course one by one as per your preference.
- Save your filled choices.
- You have to lock the choices after final entry of choices, clicking the “Lock” button.
- Take the print out a copy of the choices filled by you for further process.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment result will be published, after a few days of choice locking.
- The results will be intimated to the candidates via SMS in their registered mobile number.
- On the basis of the rank, filled choices, availability of seats, etc, the allotment of seats will be done.
Step 5: Allotment Letter
- Candidates can download their allotment letter cum money receipt.
Step 6: Reporting at the Allotted Institutions
- Candidates have to report at the allotted institute physically.
- Candidates are advised to report with allotment letter & all documents for verification.
- Candidates have paid Rs. 500 in cash towards final seat booking fee within a given time.
- If candidates don’t report in a given time, then admission will lead to cancellation of allotted seat & candidature.
Documents required during JEXPO Counselling 2019:
- Seal Allotment Letter
- Admit Card and Score Card for JEXPO 2018
- Mark sheets certificate of S.S.C. or Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Admit Card of Class 10th examination
- Printout of Registration Form for Admission
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by competent authority
- Domicile / Bonafide Certificate
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
Candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to attend JEXPO Counselling 2019.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate’s date of birth should not be after 1st July 2003.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Students must have passed 10th or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates should have obtained a minimum 35% aggregate (without additional subjects).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.