JEXPO Result 2019: Merit List, Important Dates, and Download
JEXPO Result will be released online on 3rd June 2019 in the form of merit list/rank list. JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is a state level polytechnic entrance exam organized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for candidates to take admission into the various polytechnic courses in the institutions of the West Bengal state. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to download JEXPO Result 2019. To check the result, students are needed to enter the required details. The answer key will be released within a week of the examination. To get all the important information about JEXPO Result 2019 like, Important Dates, Answer key, steps to download result etc read the article below carefully.
Notification: Result Declaration
- The JEXPO Result 2019 will be released on 3rd June 2019. Click here to check your result. (The link will be activated soon)
JEXPO Result 2019: Important Dates
|Exam Date||30th May 2019 (Revised)|
|Result/Merit List Publish||3rd June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
JEXPO Result 2019
- The Result will be declared in June.
- Students may check the result through the website.
- To check the result, students are needed to enter the following details Candidate ID, Password & Security Code.
- JEXPO Rank List will be prepared separately for various categories.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the examination.
- Take some extra printouts of the result for further use.
Steps to download JEXPO Result 2019
- Visit www.wbscte.org
- Click on “JEXPO 2018 Result” link.
- Fill in Login details- Roll number and Password
- Result as a Total Marks obtained in each subject will show in the form of Scorecard
- Download Scorecard and keep it for further use.
Details of JEXPO Result 2019
Enrollment Number, Index Number, Name, Physically Challenged (PC), Gender, Land Looser, Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW), General Rank, Date of Birth, Category (GEN/SC/ST), Female Gen Rank, Remarks, SC Rank, ST Rank, OBC-A Rank, OBC-B Rank, PC Rank
Within a week of examination, the answer key will be released by conducting authority. Candidates can cross-check the answers written during the examination. Candidates can ascertain the possible marks that they will secure in JEXPO with the help of answer key.
Steps to download Answer Key
- Go to the official website of Council – http://www.wbscte.net/
- Click on the specified link of the answer key.
- Click on ‘JEXPO 2018 Answer Key’ tab
- The Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the pdf file of JEXPO answer sheet.
- Select from among set A, B, C and D.
- Match your answers with the official key.
- After the result announced to a candidate, JEXPO admission process will be started.
- The candidate will be given admission, on the bases of cut-off marks.
- Merit list will be prepared according to candidates score marks in the examination.
Documents required during counselling
- 10th class Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- JEXPO Admit Card
- Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Challenged (Handicapped) Certificate