JEXPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
JEXPO is popularly known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. It is a state level examination conducted under the supervision of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Through this examination, the eligible and successful applicants will get admission in the 1st year of diploma courses offered by numerous polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. JEXPO Syllabus will be helpful for students who are preparing for this exam. Candidates are advised to read the syllabus given below with exam pattern to score more in the entrance. The interested applicants can check all the relevant details about JEXPO Syllabus from the article below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Banasthali Vidyapith: Admission 2019 (for Girls) – Apply Here>>|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
- Students can prepare from these subjects for the JEXPO 2018 examination.
- WB Polytechnic syllabus will comprise of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The detailed syllabus is mentioned below:
JEXPO Syllabus for Physics
Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work, Power, Energy, Change of state, Matter & Energy, Rest and Motion, System of measurements & Measuring devices, Displacement, Speed, velocity and Acceleration, Light, Sound, Structure of Atom, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature and many others.
JEXPO Syllabus for Chemistry
Identification of matter: Physical and Chemical properties, Chemical reaction and chemical equation, Physical & chemical change, Separation of Mixtures, Solution, Oxygen, Oxides, acids, base and salts, Water, Fuel (Carbonaceous), Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Nitrogen, Ammonia, Carbon, Electronic theory of Oxidation & reduction and many others.
JEXPO Syllabus for Mathematics
The mathematics section will contain different topics like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Menstruation, Trigonometry and many others.
- The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- The paper consists of two sections, i.e. Paper 1 – Mathematics and Paper 2 – Physics and Chemistry.
- The exam duration will be two hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
JEXPO Syllabus: Important Points
- Prepare a time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best books and study materials available.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Practice previous years question papers and sample papers.
- Practicing Previous Papers will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Do meditation and yoga it will help you concentrate more on your studies.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.