Femina Miss India 2023: It is a popular beauty pageant organized at the national level. It is an opportunity for all the gorgeous-looking, smart, and talented girls to win the crown of Miss India. Moreover, Femina Miss India has become a trending topic among people since 2020 since the winner of the year, Manasa Varanasi, from Telangana. Also, the runner-up of Femina Miss India by then, Manya Singh, the daughter of an auto driver from Haryana also gained humongous fame because of the event.
Therefore, if you are also someone who is interested to be a part of this event, then it could be your chance to showcase your talent. Also, you could be the next crown holder of the renowned Miss India title and make it big like some of the previous year’s winners including Sushmita Sen, Juhi Chawla, Priyanka Chopra, and many more.
Here in this article, you will find out about Miss India 2023 registration process, eligibility criteria, and other requirements.
Femina Miss India 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Event||Femina Miss India 2023|
|Type of Contest||Beauty Pageant|
|Organizer||The Times Group|
|Broadcaster||Colors TV channel|
What Eligibility is Required to Participate?
Only the girls fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for Femina Miss India 2023.
- Miss India Beauty pageant is only for female candidates.
- All the applicants must be unmarried and single.
- She must be 18-25 years old and provide proof for the same at the time of registration.
- The contestants must be Indian by birth. However, non-residential Indians are also eligible, if born in India.
- She should be at least 5’5″ tall.
- Only valid passport holders as identification proof can enter this event.
- As the contest is only applicable to girls, hence the applicant must be a girl by birth itself.
- Moreover, all the information provided by the applicant must be legit. In case of any discrepancy, the contestant will be disqualified.
Femina Miss India 2023: Registration Process and Audition
Aspiring candidates for Femina Miss India 2023 can register online following the given instructions:
- Visit the official website of Femina Miss India which will direct you to the homepage.
- Fill in the registration form for the Miss India Beauty pageant 2023.
- Provide details like First, Middle, and last name, date of birth, etc. as asked in the application form.
- Also, provide your physical attributes like height, and weight, describing your appearance.
- Proceed further giving the contact details, such as mobile no. and email address.
- Thereafter, the applicants have to upload videos of their ramp walk, talent, and introduction. Besides this, three photographs having a close shot, mid-shot, and full-length shot are also required.
- Finally, upload the copies of scanned documents mentioned in the registration form.
- The last step would be accepting all the terms and conditions and hitting the submit button to complete the registration.
List of documents required for registration in Femina Miss India 2023
Here is a list of all the documents that are mandatory to apply for the Femina Miss India 2023. Hence, make sure you hold all of them to eliminate the chances of disqualification.
- Valid ID proof that could be Aadhar Card, PAN card, driving license, etc. for verification purposes.
- A bonafide certificate duly attested by gazetted officer proving that the applicant is a permanent resident of India.
- Besides this, a matriculation certificate is required justifying the date of birth.
- Also, the ration card, Aadhar card, etc. can serve as proof of address.
- For height, the applicant must provide a certified duly attested by Chief Medical Officer.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria and dreamt of being the next Miss India, then, it could be a chance for your glory. The audition date is yet to be released, therefore, keep yourself updated and motivated to appear in this beauty pageant in the upcoming year.