MTV Roadies Audition 2022: It is a popular reality show intended mainly for youth and airs on MTV India. Here, the contestants are provided with various daring tasks to test their physical and mental strength. It is quite popular among the audience as well as the people who got selected as contestants usually get an opportunity to make it big on television or in Bollywood. It is airing since 2003 and this year in 2022, MTV is about to launch its 20 seasons as MTV Roadies.
Either you are a fan or aspiring candidate who wants to earn fame through India’s one of the longest-running reality shows, your wait is finally over. So go through this article to get the details regarding MTV Roadies Season 20, including the Registration process, audition, etc.
MTV Roadies 2022 Highlights
|Name of the show||Roadies|
|Category||Youth-Based Reality Show|
|Aired on||VOOT App/https://www.voot.com/ MTV India channel|
|Judges||Ranvijay Singh, Prince Narula, Neha Dhupia|
MTV Roadies Season 20: Registration Process
The auditions for MTV Roadies, Season 20 will be conducted in the following cities:
Therefore, without further ado, apply for MTV Roadies audition 2022 by filling up the online registration form.
- You can either download the VOOT app into your mobile phone or visit the website, https://www.voot.com/ for registration. Besides this, you can also visit mtvindia.com/roadies.
- Click on registration for auditions and fill up the online registration form.
- Enter the personal details, upload your photos, required documents, etc.
- Once you are done with all the details, click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Later the applicants have to visit the respective venue for the audition round.
- Also, the applicant must carry all the relevant documents proving your identity, age, address, etc.
MTV Roadies 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the Roadies Season 20, the aspirant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age to appear in Roadies 2022.
- Also, he/she must hold the permanent citizenship of India.
- All the documents, contact details, and email ID provided by the applicant must be legit.
- Besides these, the candidates must have Visa, Permits, statutory registration, etc.
Terms and conditions
- The candidate applying for the Roadies 2022 must be physically and mentally fit.
- Also, he/she have to complete all the tasks and challenges during the show as instructed by the judges.
MTV Roadies 2022 Audition Rounds
After scrutinizing all the applications, the shortlisted candidates have to go through two audition rounds: Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Therefore, find all the relevant details and strategies held at both rounds individually.
1st Round: Ground Discussion
- This will be the first round for the selection process of contestants of MTV Roadies Season 20.
- Here, 15-20 contestants are selected as a group for a discussion on a particular social topic.
- This group discussion will be monitored by a panel of experts.
- Thereafter, each contestant will be monitored as per his/her performance on the GD.
- Based on the GD, shortlisted candidates have to face the final audition round, i.e. Personal Interview.
- The contestant reaching this final PI round have to deal with the judges face-to-face.
- Hence, it is considered the toughest round for any contestant to appear as a Roadie on the show.
- Here, the candidate will be given a task, challenge, or a gig that he/she has to perform.
- Only the candidates capable of qualifying for the Personal Interview round will hold a higher chance of starting their journey on the MTV Roadies Season 20.
MTV Roadies 2022: Special Tips for Audition Rounds
- Participate actively in the group discussion round. However, maintain a balance between keeping calm in the argument and taking a stand on a relevant point, just don’t overreact.
- Present your opinion on the topic that stands out in the group and must be original.
- Also, keep in mind that it’s a reality show on television. Hence, your looks do matter along with your skills and attitude.
- When you reach the final audition round, make your entry with a smile on the face.
- Be positive and confident and do not try to copy anyone, be original.
- Besides these, girls must wear unique attire, and dress up well. But do not blend the western and Indian apparel.
- And, boys must be dressed in a way that adds a decent as well as cool look to your personality.