University of Calicut B.Ed Admission 2023: Calicut University is the best University in India which is situated in the Southern state of India i.e. Kerala. The University offers 2 years B.Ed course to the applicants interested in the teaching profession. The eligible applicants can submit their applications before the due date. The 2 years B. Ed course at Calicut University includes 4 semesters in University Teacher Education Centres Govt. Colleges/ Private Colleges/ Aided Colleges affiliated to Calicut University. The B.Ed course at Calicut University includes Social Science, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Arabic, Physical Science, Computer Science, Urdu, Tamil, Commerce, and English.
University of Calicut B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration will be commenced||From May 2023|
|Online Registration end date||June 2023|
|The registered rank list will be released||June 2023|
|College Rank List||July 2023|
- The applicants must have a degree of B.A/ B.Sc from the Calicut University OR a degree from any recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% marks in all the 3 years of graduation only OR 50% marks in final year examination of graduation OR PG degree in the same discipline scoring minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech scoring minimum 55% marks in total are eligible to apply for B.Ed course in Physical Science with Mathematics as an optional subject.
- The applicants who have qualified for their final exam from any university outside the jurisdiction of Kerala have to provide a Certificate of Equivalency issued by the Calicut University asserting the recognition of the University from where the applicant has passed the final exam to appear for B.Ed under Calicut University.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST including the citizens of Lakshadweep and the applicants under Teacher Allocation only need to qualify for the final exam.
- OBC, OEC, and SEBC candidates will get 5% relaxation in the required qualifying marks.
- Blind applicants will get 5% relaxation in total marks.
- As far as the age limit is concerned, applicants from any age group can seek B. Ed Calicut University admission.
University of Calicut B.Ed Application Form 2023
The applicants who are willing to get admission to the B.Ed course of Calicut University have to download the application form from the official website. All the details filled in the application form must be genuine, any kind of invalid detail will straight away lead to cancellation of the admission procedure. All the enclosed documents should be valid.
- Log in to the official website of the respective college where an applicant is willing to get admission.
- Now look for the link “B.Ed application form” on the homepage and click on it.
- In the case of new users, you need to register on the website using your email ID, contact No., and Password. The login details will be sent to you through registered email or contact details.
- Now log in using your details where you will access the B.Ed application form.
- Fill up the application form using genuine details. Also upload the scanned photograph, signature, and other required documents in the format needed by the university.
Followed to the application form filling, the applicants also have to pay the application fee. The payment of the application fee is also associated with application submission. Without an application fee, the application procedure will be incomplete. Make sure you save the online application form for future reference.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. The application fee is non-refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstances. The fee for different categories is as follows-
|General candidates||Rs. 525/-|
|SC/St candidates||Rs. 160/-|
Every candidate who is appearing for the B.Ed entrance exam must know the examination pattern. It is very important to prepare well for the examination and to complete the examination paper with ease.
- The B.Ed entrance examination will be conducted through offline (ppt) mode.
- The state-oriented UG-Level exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
The knowledge of the B.Ed entrance examination syllabus is quite important to prepare for the exam. It helps you to score well in the entrance exam. The examination syllabus is divided into 3 parts-
- Perception in Education
- Program & Pedagogic Studies
- Involvement with the field
The question paper of the B.Ed entrance exam will cover General Studies including Science, History, Geography, Comprehension, GK, Aptitude Test, and General Awareness topics. These topics are also an important part of the entrance test.
University of Calicut B.Ed Admit Card 2023
The admit cards will be issued only to the students whose registration process has been completed. And, will be issued on the official website of the University. The admit card is a mandatory document to sit in the entrance exam. Hence keep your admit card carefully and bring it to the examination center on the day of the exam.
Calicut University will declare the examination result on its official website. The candidates can visit the website to check and download their results. Keep the scorecard with you for future reference. The qualified candidates will be called to attend the counseling process conducted by the University. The candidates will be informed about the counseling date and time on the official website itself by the examination authority. All the qualified candidates have to carry the necessary documents to attend the counseling process.
University of Calicut B.Ed Cutoff Marks
- The cut-off marks will depend on the number of candidates appearing for the entrance exam.
- The cut-offs will also depend on the number of vacancies available every year.
- The cut-offs will be decided by the RPSC commission.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will also influence the cut-off marks.
- The cut-offs will be different for different categories as decided by the examination authority.
For more details, the candidates are advised to go through the official website www.cuonline.ac.in.