Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022: The Common Entrance Test for Dibrugarh University B.Ed is conducted for admission into two years B. Ed Programme. Established in 1965, Dibrugarh University administers 177 affiliated colleges and institutes that spread over nine districts of Assam. Every year, over 5000 online applications for B.Ed. admission is received by the Dibrugarh University. Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying exam and performance in the CET. Application forms will be available online on dibru.ac.in. get relevant details about Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022 in the following article.
Institutes Participating in Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022
|DIET, Jorhat, Titabor||College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana|
|DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad.||Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup|
|DIET, Dibrugarh, Chabua||Department of Education, Dibrugarh University|
|Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi||Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar|
|Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji||Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria|
|Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur||Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)|
|College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia||North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat|
|College of Teacher Education, Golaghat||Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh|
|KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat||Chandrakanta Hazarika College of Teacher Education, Dibrugarh|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application||1st week of May 2022|
|Submission of the online Application ends on||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Availability of the Admit card||3rd week of Jun 2022|
|Examination Date||Last week of Jun 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of Jul 2022|
|Completion of the admission process||last week of Jul 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of Aug 2022|
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities OR
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other recognized University with specialization in Science and Mathematics
- Must have obtained at least 50% marks (in Aggregate)
- Cleared the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University for that academic session.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022: Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Applications will be invited through online mode on the official website only. Submit the specified amount of the application fee at the time of submission of the application form. The Application fee will be Rs. 700/- (for all candidates). The mode of the application fee payment will be through the online payment gateway by using a Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- A Common Entrance Test (of 70 marks) to be conducted centrally.
- The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks.
- It includes 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree, and /or Master’s Degree Examination.
- The maximum marks of the entrance would be 70 marks
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Sections will be 5
- Number of Objective questions will be 70, carrying 1 mark each
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Test of Reasoning||15|
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur
- Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat
- Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar
Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022: Important Points
- The admit card will be available on the official website.
- Candidates need to enter the username and login password to download the admit card.
- Carry the admit card with identity proof on the day of examination.
- Take a print out of the hall ticket and bring the same to the examination hall.
- The result will be released online at the official website in the form of a scorecard.
- The qualified candidates of the CET exam are invited to attend the round of counseling.
- Based on their merit and availability of seats, the candidates are allotted a seat in the institute of their choice.