RBU B.ED Admission 2023: Admission to the B.Ed Course of a 2-year duration is provided by Rabindra Bharati University under the Faculty of Arts. Candidates can apply who wish to make a career in the teaching field. The Application form process will be available on the official website i.e www.rbu.ac.in. Check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Get more details about RBU B.Ed Admission 2023 in the following article.
RBU B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Application Form starts from||4th week of March 2023|
|The online application form ends on||2nd week of April 2023|
|Online payment of application fee||2nd week of April 2023|
|Submission of application form ends on||4th week of Apr 2023|
|Interview of PWD candidates||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publication of 1st Provisional Merit List||3rd week of May 2023|
|Provisional Admission of 1st Merit List||3rd week of May 2023|
|Confirmation of Admission||4th week of May 2023|
|Publication of 2nd Provisional Merit List||4th week of May 2023|
|Provisional Admission of 2nd Merit List||1st week of June 2023|
|Confirmation of Admission||1st week of June 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of July 2023|
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH) marks in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% (50% for SC/ST/PH) marks or any other equivalent qualification is required.
- The fresher candidates having a break of studies for more than two years would not be eligible for admission.
- The deputed teachers applying for admission will have to be from the schools receiving grant-in-aid from the Govt.
- They must submit the certificate with the application form from the school authority as per Govt. order and attach ‘No Objection Certificate issued by the school authority else they will not be considered for admission.
B.Ed. Spl. Ed
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PH) marks in Social Sciences/Humanities/ Sciences
- A Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PH) marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto is required.
- Fresher candidates having a break of studies for more than two years would not be eligible for admission.
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.) course of one-year duration (2 semesters of 6 months each)
- Graduation with honors (10+2+3 pattern) or
- Master’s degree (with honors) or
- A technical degree (of the pattern 10+2+4 or 10+2+5) such as Engineering, Computer Application, Pharmacy, Law, etc.
- Deputed candidate: A full-time salaried staff in any (Govt. or semi Govt.). Graduation with honors and working experience as Govt./ Govt. aided Libraries/recognized institution
- Fresher candidates: Fresher candidates having a break of studies for more than two years would not be eligible for admission.
- Certificate holders in Library Science: Graduation with honors with a certificate in Library Science.
RBU B.Ed Admission 2023: Application Form
Applicants have to register themselves first in order to apply online. Provide an e-mail id and a mobile number else the registration process will not be completed. Log in and select the course(s) he/she may wish to apply. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature during filling up the admission form. After filling up all required information, agreeing with the given declaration, click on the checkbox. Be sure about the accuracy of the filled-up information before clicking the submit button. Download or take a printout of the filled-up ‘Application Form’ and proceed for payment of Application Processing Fees through Payment Gateway. The amount paid for the same by the Applicant is not refundable. The application fee will be Rs.300/- + additional charge of Bank (Rs.180/- + additional charge of Bank for PWD candidates)
Candidates who applied under the Person with Disability (PH) quota are requested to appear before the Interview Board. Candidates are requested to report at Committee Room (E.B.CAMPUS) for the interview process with the following documents at the time of Interview:
- Admit card of MP
- The original Certificate of PH (PWD)
- The original mark sheet of MP, HS, UG, PG, etc.
- The co-operation of all concerned in this regard will be highly appreciated
- Acknowledgment copy (Bank payment receipt & Application submission receipt.)