MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2023: Founded in 1991, Bhoj University was known as Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU). The university provides value distance education for the advancement of higher education. This university offers different UG & PG courses. The Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam is for students who are seeking admittance in the B.Ed course. After reading, all the guidelines on the official web page, candidates can apply for MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission. Candidates can read more details about MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2023 in the following article.
MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Beginning of the Online Application Form||4th week of August 2023|
|The end date for an online Application Form||3rd week of September 2023|
|Pay the Application Fee on||4th week of August 2023|
|Application fee last date with late fee of Rs 300||4th week of September 2023|
|Admit Card||1st week of October 2023|
|Online Examination||3rd week of October 2023|
|Result announcement||1st week of November 2023|
|Start the Online Choice Filling||2nd week of December 2023|
|At the Institute Document Verification||3rd week of December 2023|
|Start the Seat Allotment||4th week of December 2023|
|Candidate start the Submission of Admission Fee||4th week of December 2023|
|Reporting Date at the Institute||Last week of December 2023|
- From any recognized University students must have passed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream
- Applying aspirants also have a Master’s Degree in Social Science, Science, Humanities, Commerce & another relevant appearing can also eligible to apply.
- With 50% marks candidates have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5% relaxation provides to the reserved category candidate.
- In case of special care of Father or Mother OR The letter of reward from the Renowned Institute OR Degree/Diploma from RCI applicant will be awarded 10 marks
- To apply for MPBOU B.Ed, there is no upper age limit
How to apply for MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2023
Requested to the Applying students are to go through a detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website before you apply for an MPBOU B.Ed. candidate use the online mode. In order to apply for the exam Applicants should fill their personal & academic information carefully. With the scanned copies, students can upload their required documents. For the future, need they have a print out of Application Form? Applicant contacts your nearest MP Online kiosk center to fill the application form after getting the form signed. Based on the application, the candidates will then receive their transaction ID. The controller will provide triplicate of the filled application form to the students, Kiosk Center’s copy & study center’s copy namely, Student’s copy, about payment of the course fee. Roll numbers will be allotted to the students after the completion of the application process.
- Through online mode, aspirants pay the application fee.
- Candidate uses Debit/Credit/Net banking when they pay the application fee.
- The fee will be non-refundable.
- Extra Rs.50 will be charged by the aspirants for paying through Online
|With late fee of Rs.250||700/-|
- The total 90 marks will consist of the Entrance Examination
- MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission includes the section of Educational Interest Area General Knowledge, Quantitative Ability, and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking against the incorrect answer
Sagar, Chindwara, Ujjain, Hoshangabad, Centre, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Rewa, Satna,
Counseling of MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2023
Candidate can attend the counselling based on the marks scored in MPBOU B.Ed Entrance Exam. After the allotment of Seats applicant has to report as soon as possible to take into B.Ed course. Applicant must report on the right time otherwise candidate seat will be canceled.
Document s required during counseling
- Admit Card.
- Category certificate.
- Teaching Experience Certificate.
- Passport size photograph
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12th passing certificate.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.