MP Pre B.Ed 2023: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP VYAPAM) organizes the admission process of MP Pre B.Ed to make a carrier in teaching. To make a carrier in 2 years course of teaching, aspirants can apply the MP Pre B.Ed entrance exam. The official authority releases a notification on the official website for interested applicants. The admission will be based on the result of the examination and candidate graduation marks. To know the details about the MP Pre B.Ed 2023, read the following article.
MP Pre B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Release the notification for Online Registration
|The end date for submission online Application Form:
|The close date for Online fee payment
|Last date for generating challan:
|Release of Admit card:
|Result declaration date:
- Only Indian Nationals candidates can apply for this exam.
- To apply for this MP Pre B.Ed exam there is no upper age limit
- To apply for MP B.Ed Admission candidate passed 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The candidate also has a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce is also required with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
MP Pre B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Madhya Pradesh pre-B.Ed application form will be available in the online mode. The eligible students can visit the official website to fill the application form after the official notification is issued. Before filling up the application form, it is advised for the candidates to read the complete instruction along with the documents required to upload. The complete steps required to fill the MP Pre B.Ed application form will be given on the official webpage. Candidate can click on the direct link given on the official webpage. Now students must open the official page of & find the homepage, then they click on the “new registration” link. In order to register themselves on the website, the candidates will have to fill all the required information.
- Mode of the Exam: Offline
- Language of the Paper: English/Hindi
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Number of Sections: 4
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: NA
Section-wise Marking Scheme
||Number of Questions
Syllabus of MP Pre B.Ed 2023
- Teaching Aptitude: Managing children, solving student’s queries, Analytical Thinking, Teaching methods & best practices, Professionalism, Attitude towards students, Problem Solving
- Mental Ability: Numbers and figures, Hidden figures, Code language, Mathematical operations, Cube problems, matching figures, Patterns Reasoning, Analogies, Spatial relationship, Numerical ability, Odd one out, Relationships, Letter series, Number series
- Language Proficiency: Verb Structures, Propositions, Tag Questions, Prefixes and Suffixes, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms and Antonyms Simple and Compound Sentences, Transformation of Sentences, Type of Clauses, Tenses, Modals, Change of Voice and Narration
Syllabus of General Awareness
- Indian History: Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, Development after 1947, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947).
- General Science: Phenomenon Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Important Inventions and Inventors,
- Political Science: National unity, Franchise, Parliament Assemblies, National Symbol Fundamental Duties and Rights, Language, Important Provisions of Constitution regarding Education, Cultural, Citizenship, and National Personalities.
- Geography: Natural Resources and Wealth, Indian States Geographical features Environment and Ecology,
- Economics: Rural Development, Agriculture, Industrial, and Commercial Development, Education Budget – State and Country, Gross National Product, Population Perspectives, Per Capita Income, Planning Process, Current Economic Events, Socio-economic Development, Banking System, Indian Economy, Employment Problem.