PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2023: Pt Sundarlal Sharma Open University releases a notification for Pre B.Ed for the interested candidates to take admission into Bachelor of Education courses. The official authority will issue the Entrance Exam result online on its official website. On the scheduled date and time candidates who appear at the entrance examination on the day of the examination will be able to control their Results.
PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Aspirants get the application form
|The end date to submit the application form
|With the late fee Rs. 200/-
|With the late fee Rs. 500/-
|With the late fee Rs. 500/- and Rs. 100/- per day
|Release the Answer Key
|Declaration of the Result
- Applying students must be Indian citizens.
- In the PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2023 exam, there is no upper age limit
- From a recognized board/Institution candidate passed 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course with passing marks to apply for MP B.Ed Admission.
- Applying students carry the Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Humanities/Commerce/Science/Social Science/ is also required with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2023 Important Links
PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2023 Application Form
From the university’s official website, the candidate can obtain the application form online. It is mandatory for all the applying aspirants they must fill out the form before the due date and submit it along with the payment of the form fee. Before proceeding into the application form filling process candidate must check the eligibility norms set by the university. For the ease of the aspirants, a link has been provided in the official web portal of the university. First aspirants check the official website of PSSOU i.e. pssou.ac.in. Aspirants would have to click on the Online Admission link on the official website. Now they click on the Online Admission link, the candidate will be redirected to a new window where they will be asked to fill in the details and attach necessary documents.
- When the applicant makes the payment of the form fee then the Candidate’s form of admission is considered valid. Applicant must Remember, the amount of the application fee is non-refundable.
- For all category candidates, the expected fee for the admission form is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidate uses the Online payment gateway with Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking and also with Bank Challan (Grameen Bank, Bank of Baroda)
- PSSOU Pre B.Ed 2023 exam is an online examination.
- As per board norms, the exam design will be specified.
- Before giving the entrance exam candidate, visit the official web page to know the marking scheme, time and question paper design.
Online counseling will happen on the official website after the announcement of the result. First, after paying the applicable counseling fee entrants can register online. More counseling results will issue, choice locking will start afterward, and the choice filling process will carry out. After organizing the Common Entrance Test for Admission in B.Ed & D.El.Ed Courses Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University, issue PSSOU Bed Entrance Test Result.
Documents required during counseling
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate
- Admit Card
- Category certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12th passing certificate