UP B.Ed JEE 2023: Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam is organized every year to provide admission in B.Ed in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can get admission to B.Ed Courses in various Government / Aided / Self-Financed Colleges and Universities located in the Uttar Pradesh State, after qualifying for this examination. Check here all the information about UP B.Ed JEE 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Dates
|Notification||1st week of February 2023|
|The application form will be available from||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit of Application with late fees||3rd week of March 2023|
|Releasing of Admit Card||1st week of May 2023|
|UP B.Ed Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of result||last week of June 2023|
|Date of counseling||1st week of July 2023|
|The academic session will start from||3rd week of July 2023|
- Indian nationals can apply only.
- Candidates need to fulfill the status of local residents and ensure for having satisfied the domicile criteria.
- Graduated from the any recognized University of Uttar Pradesh or any of the Central universities required with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In the case of Bachelor of Technology /Engineering (B.Tech or B.E) candidates need to obtain a minimum of 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and other subjects to apply for the test.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years.
- 02% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% for Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
- 10% As per UP Government Notification
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can obtain the UP B.Ed JEE application form either directly from the university or else can download the form online through the official website. The online application form will be issued from the website. Fill in the necessary details in the application form very carefully and accurately. The incorrectly filled details will lead to the cancellation of your application.
- The application fee shall be paid after the candidate has registered for the examination.
- The application fee for the General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1500
- The application fee for ST/SC candidates: Rs. 750
- Only after paying the fee candidate will be able to fill the application form for UP B.Ed JEE.
UP B.Ed Important Details
|With Late Fees||
|UP B.Ed Online Application||(Link will be activated soon)|
- The paper will comprise objective-type questions.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking.
- For each wrong response, a 1/3 mark will be deducted.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
|Sec.||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|B||Language paper (any of from Hindi/English )||50||100|
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
|A||General aptitude test||50||100|
|B||Subject specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)||50||100|
Participating Universities in UP B.Ed JEE
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Syllabus
- General Knowledge: Current Affairs, Polity, Question related to the social issue, History, Geography, General Science, Other Miscellaneous Question.
- Subject Ability: There are 4 subjects (Arts, Science, Commerce & Agriculture) in this section students can choose one subject related to their educational background.
- Language Reading: One Word Substitution, Phrases, Fill in the blanks, Error Corrections, Comprehension, Spelling Error, Antonyms, Idioms, Synonyms.
- General Aptitude Test: Analogies, Number System, HCF & LCM, Coding & Decoding, Calendar, Figures, Logical Deduction, Blood Relation, Numbers, Puzzle, Simplification, Reasoning.
UP B.Ed Counselling
Seat allotment for the colleges will be based on the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. It will start in the month of June. Candidates have to fill in the preferences of the colleges before the UP B.Ed Counselling Schedule. Candidates will be allotted the college of their choice if they fulfill the criteria.
Documents required during Counselling
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Proof of Weightage marks
- Demand Draft 5000 payable to Lucknow University
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download it from the official website. Admit card shall be released in the month of April. The candidate has to enter their registration number, Date of Birth, to download the admit card. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card on an A4 size sheet. Without a valid admit card, no candidate shall be allowed to give the examination. The candidate must carry two copies of the admit card, one will be handover to the invigilator in the examination hall. Candidate must put their left thumb impression on the downloaded admit card in the space specified for it.