UP CPAT Counseling 2018 Important Dates, Procedure
UP CPAT Counseling 2018 will be conducted after the declaration of result. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi for admission into BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programs for the academic session 2018-2019. Ayush exam does not cover the under the NEET Exam. It is advised to read the official advertisement from the official website. Information about UP CPAT Counseling 2018 can be read in the article below.
UP CPAT Counseling 2018: Important Dates
|Declaration of Result||Oct 2018|
|Counseling Process||Oct 2018|
UP CPAT Counseling 2018
- Counselling process will be conducted in the month October 2018.
- According to the rank in the test, candidates will be called for attending the counseling session.
- Counselling dates will be announced soon.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit list (rank).
- Probably, there will be two-three rounds.
- Rank will be generated on the basis of Merit list/written marks statement and reservation.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of Rank.
- Candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria to get the admission.
- Candidates must have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidate should be a permanent person of UP.
- The minimum age of candidates must be 17 years.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th examination with the subject of (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biology, and English) from recognized board.
|For Freedom Fighter||02|
|For Physically Handicap PH||03|
|For NCC “C” Certificate||01|
- Candidates can download the result from the official site.
- The result will be issued in the month of October 2018.
- Counselling will be based on the result/rank card.
Steps to Apply for UP CPAT Counselling 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official site (www.cpatup2018.in)
- Check out the counseling dates.
- Then register for the counselling process.
- After getting the registration (username and password).
- Login to Apply, fill maximum college choices and lock seat.
- Wait for Seat Allotment, if the seat will be allotted report at respective college.
- Otherwise, participate in next round.
- If candidates want to upgrade their seat, read official notification regarding the clause.
- 12th class passing mark sheet.
- Domicile certificate (compulsory for all).
- ID proof and passport size photos.
- Caste certificate (Necessary for reserved candidates).
- Character Certificate the e from the previous school.
UP Private BHMS and BAMS Colleges with no. of seats
|Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||100|
|Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical P.G. College & Hospital||100|
|Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya||75|
|S.G.M Unani and P.G. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||60|
|Aligarh Unani & Ayurvedic Medical College & ACN Hospital||50|
|J.D. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||50|
|Dr Krishna Gopal Dwivedi Ayurvedic Medical Chititsalaya||50|
|Prabudh Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre||50|
|Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic College||50|
|Bharat Ayurved Medical College Hospital & Research Centre||50|
|Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre||50|
|Naminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Center||50|
|Shanti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||–|
|Shivalik Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||–|
|Gangasheel Ayurveda Medical College||–|
|Santushti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||–|
|Jeevan Jyoti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Aligarh||–|
|Shaheed Narendra Kumar Ayurvedic Medical College||–|
|RKMS Charitable Hospital, Misawa-Road, Chandos, Aligarh (UP)||–|
|Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||–|
|Sri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College||–|
|Shri Babu Singh Dadduji Ayurvedic Medical College||–|