Patna Women’s College B.Ed Admission 2023: Dear aspirants Patna Women’s College B.Ed Admission notification will be released in the month of February 2023. Candidates can fill the application form after the release of the official notification. The admission in B.Ed will be granted on the basis of the marks scored in the Combined Entrance Test (CET). Candidates are advised to read the complete article carefully before filling an online application.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Important Date
|Online Application Forms||1st week of February 2023|
|Online Application last date||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit application fee||1st week of March 2023|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2023|
|Entrance Examination||2nd week of May 2023|
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2023|
|Centralized Counselling||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last Date for admission||last week of June 2023|
|Commencement of session||1st week of July 2023|
- Candidates must have 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
- In graduation, one school subject must be studied at least.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Patna Women’s College B.Ed Application Process 2023
- Go to the official website of Patna Women’s College.
- Press on ‘Admission Notice’ available in the side menu option.
- A new page will be open and press the “Application form link”.
- Select the course from the drop-down menu for which you are seeking admission.
- Fill the entire application correctly by providing your basic details such as name, mobile number, address, and many more.
- Now upload all the asked documents and signature scanned in the prescribed format.
- Before final submission check the entire form because after submission editing or correction is not permissible.
- The next step is making an application fee. You can pay the application fees via debit, credit card or net banking.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form and of payment receipt.
- Now you are all done.
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total questions||Maximum marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Patna Women’s College B.Ed 2023 Merit List
Admission will be given to the students on the basis of merit list, which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed-2023. The Merit List of Combined Entrance Test (CET)-B.Ed-2023 will be available on the official website of the Patna Women’s College.
Patna women’s college counseling
Candidates who will pass the entrance test will be called for counseling. Patna women’s college will prepare list of candidates for counseling, based on the merit of the applicants and provisions of the college. Candidates are required to attend the counseling session personally, falling which leads to the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||12%|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
- Application fee for GEN & OBC category is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee for OBC Women Candidates is Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST needs to pay Rs. 500.
- General Comprehension
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- General Awareness
|Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2023|
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Receipt of Application form
- Admit Card of PUCET 2023
- 10th, 12th original mark sheet
- Graduation original mark sheet (for PG candidates)
- Original Caste Certificate issued by CO/BDO/DM
- If there is a gap between intermediate courses Affidavit by Notary Public will be required.
- Original NCC Certificate, if applicable
- Four Passport-size photographs
EndNote: Aspirants need to be updated more about Patna Women’s College B.Ed Admission by visiting this page or you can bookmark this page also.