Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2023: Patna University will release the B.Ed Application Form in the first week of June 2023. Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree with a required percentage of marks from a recognized institution to be eligible to fill Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2023. Also, the candidate must have studied at least one of the following subjects as English, History, Hindi, Physics, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Chemistry, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce, etc. Candidates can get detailed information about Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2023 in the article below with also details about admit card, exam pattern, Results and counseling.
Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2023
- The Online application link will be updated here
Patna University B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Application form submission begins||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for submitting the application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of July 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of July 2023|
|Publication of Result||2nd week of July 2023|
Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2023
Patna University B.Ed Application Process will be started in the 1st week of June. Each and every candidate must produce the original supporting certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of admission. If data provided in the online application is found to be incorrect or it is not supported by appropriate documents then your application/claim for admission shall be summarily rejected.
- Degree in Bachelor’s Degree and / OR in the Master’s in Humanity/ Science / Social Science / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- 50% in Undergraduate OR 55% in Postgraduate is required.
- Qualified degree must be recognized by the Academic Council of the respective University.
- Candidates should have studied English, History, Hindi, Physics, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Chemistry, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce, etc.
Steps to fill Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website at patnauniversity.ac.in.
- Get yourself registered by clicking the “Apply Online for BEET” button given on the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new page which will be the registration form portal for BEET-2023.
- There shall be 2 links provided on that page under the name- “Download prospectus” and “Download Instruction” at the bottom of the web page.
- You should download both Prospectus and instruction.
- Go through the instructions carefully before proceeding to apply.
- Click the button named “Apply” to proceed ahead.
- Provide all the basic details for applying for B.Ed. course.
- Start filling up the application form through the dashboard provided after login.
- Enter all the details such as Correspondence Address, Details of Parents and academic qualification details, etc.
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature as specified.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as specified in the above sections relating to payment.
- Upon reaching the payment page, candidates would observe the available options for paying the fees.
- Take a print of the E-receipt.
- Check the entered details in the Application Form and if they are correct then ‘Confirm’ the submission.
- Edit the details and fill them correctly before confirming submission.
- Candidates may have to pay around Rs. 500/- as application form charges and Rs 1000/- as Entrance Test charges.
- For SC/ ST the entrance test fee can be reduced to Rs. 800/-.
- You should then proceed to select the desired mode of payment carefully.
- The amount can be accepted likely using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank etc.
- The receipt will contain a unique confirmation number.
- Check Transaction Status by visiting the official website and clicking the tab “VIEW PREVIOUS TRANSACTIONS” tab after 24hrs.
- The paper consists of 100 MCQ-type questions.
- The candidates will be required to select either the correct one or closer to the correct one.
- There shall be 2 parts to the paper.
- Part A will have 80 questions which will be common to all examines.
- Part B will have 20 questions (each in 4 faculties i.e. Humanities, Science, Social Sciences, and Commerce.)
- The candidate should answer questions of Part B selecting anyone faculty.
- The candidate should indicate the faculty name clearly on the OMR Answer sheet itself.
- Candidates can use only Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|IV||The environment of Teaching Learning in School||25||25|