Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern
To provide the admission of eligible candidates into Patna University in the B.Ed Programme Patna University conducts a university level exam called Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019. It is a 2-year programme in which candidates learn about the practices of teaching in a learned environment. The test for Bachelor of Education programme will be valid for the session 2019-21. This Entrance Test would be the gateway for admission to the said course in the Patna University. Candidates can get detailed information about Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 in the article below with also details about admit card, exam pattern, Result, and counseling.
Patna University BEd Notification 2019
Patna University BEd application form will be available from 1st week of June 2019. Click Here to apply for the same.
There were 200 seats in the Regular program and 100 seats in self-financing last year as given below:
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Regular in Patna Training College||100|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Regular in Patna Women’s Training College||100|
|B.Ed. under self-financing scheme||100|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
|Submission of the application form begins from||1st week of June 2019|
|Submission of the application form ends on||3rd week of June 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of July 2019|
|Publication of Result||2nd week of July 2019|
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Application Form Details
Before filing the application form, candidates should definitely check their eligibility for the program and also keep the following documents with you ready to upload or provide information in the application form. Recently taken scanned photo/image of the candidate and full signature in no more than 500 KB in size. Once you have collected the above-indicated documents, you should reach the official website at patnauniversity.ac.in and start applying for 01st week of week of June 2019. Provide basic details, educational details etc correctly. You should be able to complete these formalities expectedly by 03rd week of June 2019.
- Degree in Bachelor’s Degree and / OR in the Master’s in Humanity/ Science / Social Science / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- 50% in Undergraduate OR 55% in Postgraduate is required.
- Qualified degree must be recognized by the Academic Council of respective University.
- Candidates should have studied English, History, Hindi, Physics, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Chemistry, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce etc.
- Candidates may have to pay around Rs. 500 as application form charges and Rs 1000/- as Entrance Test fee charges.
- For SC/ ST the entrance test fee can be reduced to Rs. 800/-.
- Candidate can make payment carefully from available options such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank etc.
- Please do not press cancel button or Refresh the page while paying the application fee.
- Download the generated E-Receipt after successful payment of the application fee.
- The receipt will contain a unique confirmation number to keep it for further use.
- Check Transaction Status by visiting the official website and clicking the tab “VIEW PREVIOUS TRANSACTIONS” tab after 24hrs.
- The Entrance test will be conducted in offline mode.
- The test will be comprised of 100 MCQ type questions.
- The candidates will be required to select either the correct one or most closer to correct.
- There shall be 2 parts in the paper.
- Part A will have 80 questions which will be common to all examinees.
- Part B will have 20 questions (each in 4 faculties i.e. Humanities, Science, Social Sciences and Commerce.)
- The candidate should answer questions of Part B selecting any one faculty.
- The candidate should indicate the faculty name clearly on the OMR Answer sheet itself.
- All the circles for answers must be clearly marked.
- You would be allowed to use only Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|IV||Environment of Teaching Learning in School||25||25|
|V||Subject Awareness (One to be chosen from
the following subject/faculties)Science & MathematicsSocial ScienceHumanities
- The Admit card can be obtained by visiting the official website at patnauniversity.ac.in.
- The Admit card would be released around the 01st week of July 2019.
- Candidates need to enter the Txn number, to fetch their Admit card.
- Download admit card from the link well before time and check all the details printed carefully.
- The aspirant has to take the Admit card along with them to the allotted test centre.
- Candidates also need to take a copy of their recent passport size colored photograph (same as uploaded while filling the form).
- Do not staple or pin the photograph in the admit card, only paste the photograph in the space provided.
- Most probably, the result will be announced in the 02nd week of July 2019.
- The result can be obtained from the official website at patnauniversity.ac.in.
- The admission will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance test conducted by the university.
Documents Required for Admission
- Original CLC / TC
- Original Marksheet of 12th class examination
- Original Caste Certificate (for reserve category)
- Migration Certificate
- Affidavit for gap year.