KSET Application Form 2021: The higher officials are planning to release the starting date to fill KSET Application Form 2021 in the upcoming months. Moulay Bhavan, University of Mysore will conduct the KSET Examination. The application form filling can be done through the online gateway of the official web portal. As there are extra charges for paying the application fee if you will late, hence we suggest the aspirants pay the fee before the last date. Candidates can get detailed information about KSET Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
KSET 2021 Important Dates- Announced
|Notification Release Date
||06 February 2021
|Apply Online Starting Date
||08 February 2021
|Application Form Last Date
||07 March 2021
|Last Date to Submit Application Form With Late Fees Rs. 250/-
||13 March 2021
|Submission of Hard Copy of Application with Bank Challan
||15 March 2021
|Admit Card Release Date
||11 April 2021
KSET Application Form 2021 Details
The online application form release date is not yet released by the higher authorities of the University of Mysore. Keep visiting our article frequently not to miss the important stuff. Aspirants have to prepare well for the examination. Candidates are advised to apply the KSET Application Form 2021 before the closing date of the application.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check Here: UGC NET Application Form
Steps to fill KSET Application Form 2021
- Visit the official portal as kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Find the official KSET Notification and open it.
- Read the complete details about the eligibility criteria.
- Make online registration by filing a valid email id and password.
- After registration fill and complete the KSET Application Form 2021 with all the required data.
- Upload the required documents with form.
- Recheck it and take a copy of the form and pay an application fee.
KSET 2021 Important Links
- The application fee category Wise is mentioned below.
|Name of Category
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)
- The late fee of Rs.150/- has to be compensated by applicants who online application after the last date till the extended period.
- The test will comprise three papers.
- The examination for all three papers will consist of only Objectives Questions.
- The test is expected to be held in the last week of December 2021 in two sessions.
||Total No of Questions
||General Paper is on Teaching & Aptitude
||50 out of 60 to be Attempted
||1 hr 15 min
||50 out of 50
||1 hr 15 min
||Subject paper (in-depth questions)
||75 out of 75
||2 hr 30 min
- Applicants need to qualify the rounds which prescribed by the examination authority.
- The applicant must be clear the written exam to get a selection.
Qualifying Criteria for Assistant Professor
||Total Qualifying Marks (In %)
|For Unreserved Category
|For OBC Category
|For SC Category
|For ST Category
|For PWD Category
- There is no Age Limit
- Candidates must possess a Master’s degree with 55 percent from a reputed and recognized university.
- 5% age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belong from scheduled caste and scheduled tribe.
KSET Application Form 2021: Important Points
- Fill the application form before the last date to avoid the extra fee.
- Upload all the required documents to submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the filled KSET Application Form 2021 for further use.
- The authority of the examination will release the Admit Card on the official portal.
- Candidates can download the result by the use of an official website.
- The Syllabus will be the same as UGC/CSIR-NET.