APRDC CET 2024: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) will soon issue a notification of APRDC CET for those students who wish to get admission into first -year Degree courses in APR Degree Colleges for the academic year 2024. Interested candidates may apply by filling the application form with all asked details on or before the end date. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates from the last week of March 2024 till the third week of April 2024. Get here complete details of APRDC CET 2024 such as exam dates, eligibility criteria & other important information. Applications are invited from eligible students who intend to take admissions into AP Residential Degree college campuses, located in Vijayapuri South, Nagarjuna Sagar (Men, English Medium only), and Silver Jubilee Government College (Co-Education & Autonomous), Kurnool for the academic year 2024-23.
APRDC CET 2024 Important Dates
|Online submission of Application starts
|Last week of March 2024
|Last date for submission of the Application Form
|3rd week of June 2024
|Payment End date
|3rd week of June 2024
|Availability of admit card
|will be announced!
|Date of Entrance Exam
|2nd week of May 2024
|Date of Result
|3rd week of May 2024
|1st week of Jun 2024
- Applicants should go through the below-given eligibility criteria & must fulfill it before applying online:
- Applicants should have appeared in the Senior Intermediate Examination 2024.
- Students should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
APRDC CET 2024 Application Process
- Students after pleasing the eligibility criteria APRDC CET they can apply online mode at official website only.
- The registration process will be held in two phases
- In the first phase, pay the application fee
- In the second phase fill the online application and submit it.
Step-1: Payment of Application Fee
You need to check any of the AP Online / Mee-Seva with the following mandatory details and pay the requisite fee
- Candidate Name,
- Candidate Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying examination details
- Hall ticket number of SSC and Month and Year
- Mobile Number
You will receive a receipt from the application fee payment, containing a “Transaction Id (“Journal Number”) from the payment centre. Can proceed with submission application.
Step-2: Fill up of Online Application
- Visit the official website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in
- You need to read the instructions to fill-up the form.
- Press on the link “Submit Application”.
- After pressing the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Journal No, Payment date, DOB, Choose the SSC Board, enter the SSC hall ticket number and Verification Code, and press on to upload.
- Press on the button “Proceed filling application form” application will be displayed.
- Fill in complete academics, study, reservation, and personal details.
- Upload photo and signature and press on to the “Submit” button.
- A new page will appear as the “Print Application” link, enter the required details, and click on to submit button.
|Mode of Exam
|Medium of exam
|English and Telugu
|Type of Questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
|No negative marking
APRDC CET 2024 Result
APRDC CET Result 2024 will be announced or published by APREIS on its official website i.e., aprjdc.apcfss.in. Applicants may check the same by entering their ID and date of birth from the link which will be provided on this page. On the basis result, students will be invited for counseling round. Students need to secure a minimum or more than cut off marks in APRDC CET 2024 to qualify for the exam.
APRDC CET 2024 Hall Tickets
Students may download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://aprjdc.apcfss.in from the second week of May 2024 to the second week of May 2024 with the reference number allotted to them. Students need to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to nay students. Request for issue of duplicate admit card to nay students will not be entertained. Without admit card, no students will be allowed to appear for the exam.