Manipur GNM Admission 2024: Dear candidates Manipur GNM also known as Manipur General Nursing and Midwifery, is going to conduct the admission process which will be governed by the Directorate of Health Services and the Directorate of Family welfare. This council focuses to improve the quality of nursing education and health care. The admission process will be conducted at the State Level. In order to get more details on Manipur GNM Admission such as Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam pattern, etc., aspirants are advised to check this complete article.
Manipur GNM 2024 Important Dates
|Application Form starts
|1st week of October 2024
|Submit Application ends
|3rd week of October 2024
|Last week of October 2024
|2nd week of November 2024
- The minimum age of aspirants must be 17 years and the maximum age of candidates does not exceed 35 years.
- Minimum educational qualification of XII in Arts or Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Accountancy, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health Care Science.
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary class in Arts/ Science / Health care’s Science Vocational stream from an institute recognized by the Board/Council of Sr. Sec. Education, Manipur,
- Candidates must be medically fit.
How to Apply for Manipur GNM Admission
- Candidates need to visit the official website or valid official link of GNM admission.
- Press on the “Admission” link that is present on the home screen of the official website of the Manipur GNM.
- A new tab will be opened and the links for GNM Admission will be available on that page.
- Press the appropriate link to download the application form for Manipur GNM Admission 2024.
- Enter all the asked details in the application form and upload all the asked documents in the prescribed format.
- Read all the application forms entirely before final submission.
- Pay the application fees via debit, credit, or net banking.
- Take the printout of the application form.
|Mode of Exam
|Offline (Pen and Paper)
|Types of question
|Multiple Choice Questions
|English and General Knowledge
|+2 marks for each correct answer
There are no negative marks
Manipur GNM Counseling
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in counseling without an acknowledgment card.
- No seat will be allotted to the candidates without relevant documents in the original.
- The counseling fee is Rs 300/- for General/OBC and Rs 200/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Aspirants will be allotted seats on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- The older one will get admission in the case two students get the same marks.
Steps to Check Manipur GNM Merit List 2024
- Go to the official website of the Manipur GNM.
- On the home screen, you will see the Notifications section.
- Go there and press on it and it will land on another page.
- Now, students can search for the Merit List for Nursing, GNM, and for various courses.
- Now Press on the appropriate link and press on that, now you can see the merit list.
- You can see the details and your rank present on the Manipur GNM Merit List 2024.
- Students can download and take the hard copy of the merit list.