Rajasthan PTET 2023: Rajasthan PTET stands for Pre Teacher Education Test. It is organized to provide admission in B.Ed and Integrated B.Ed programs. The PTET Application process will be started from 2nd week of February 2023. All the eligible candidates can apply for the same. Check here all the important information about Rajasthan PTET 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result, etc read the article below carefully.
Rajasthan PTET 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application form starts from||2nd week of February 2023|
|Online Application form ends on||3rd week of March 2023|
|Application fee submission ends on||3rd week of March 2023|
|Issuing of Admit Card||last week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||to be notified.|
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be having qualified for the Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination from any recognized Board of India.
- Candidates must have qualified for a Bachelor’s level degree from a recognized university.
- It is required to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The marks required for the candidates of the reserved category will be 45% in the bachelor-level courses.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Application Form
To fill and submit the application form, candidates will have to visit the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates need to fill up all the necessary details such as the name, age, category, and educational qualifications, etc in the application form. Candidates will attach the scanned photo of him and their signature in the application form. It will be necessary for all the candidates to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Details required to fill the Application Form
- Candidate’s Details (Candidate’s Name, Father/ Mother Name/ Date of Birth/ Gender/ Category/ Residence)
- Education Details (10th/ 12th Class, Bachelor Degree Marks, Passing Year, Total Marks and Percentage)
- Communication Details (Permanent Address, City, District, State, Pin Code)
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 500.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidates can submit the application form only after making the payment of the application fee.
- The examination will be of objective nature having multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the question paper will be 3 hours.
- The number of questions in the examination will be 200 and the total marks of the question paper will be 600.
- Every question will be of 3 marks.
- There will be 4 sections in the examination and each section will have 5o questions.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50||150|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates need to visit the official website, to download the admit card.
- After entering the date of birth and the registration number in the given boxes, candidates can download the admit card.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- It will have all the information about the exam timing, duration, date, and the examination venue.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- To check the result, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates, if qualify for the examination, will be called to appear for the counseling process.
- Candidates will be eligible to pursue the course after the completion of the counseling process and after making the payment of the admission fee.
- Candidates who have checked the result can apply for counseling.
- Within a few days, candidates can download the Seat Allotment Result and take a printout for admission.
- Candidates will be required to carry all the documents and report at the allotted college on or before the last date.
- They will verify the documents and issue the confirmation letter.