Punjab B.Ed 2023, organized by Punjab University, Chandigarh organizes the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the B.Ed program every year. For admission to the prestigious B.Ed program of the university, thousands of candidates each year appear in the CET examination. Candidates must be aware of the examination schedule to get admission into one of the most reputed universities in the North India region. Read the official advertisement from the official website for all the important information about Punjab B.Ed 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result, etc read the article below carefully.
Punjab B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application Form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Closing of Online Application Form||4th week of July 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of August 2023|
|Date of Examination||1st week of August 2023|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of August 2023|
Punjab B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The authority will release the application form on the official website, www.puchd.ac.in. Application form for the Punjab B.Ed 2023 will be submitted online only. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Aspiring students will have to fill their Name, Dates of Birth, Father Name, and other required personal details and academic details into the online application form.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor/Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a government-recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST will be given 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- There is no upper age limit for Punjab B.Ed CET 2023.
- The application fee will be submitted online.
- The application fee for the General Category candidates is Rs. 2200.
- The application fee for the Reserved Categories candidates is Rs. 1100.
- Application fees can be submitted through Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The examination will be of Total 150 marks.
- Total questions will 150.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
|Subject||Mark||Number of Questions|
|General Mental Ability Test||30||30|
|English (Compulsory for all the candidates)||30||30|
|Punjabi (Compulsory for the candidates who have studied Punjabi in 10th standard OR
Hindi (Compulsory for the candidates who have not studied Punjabi in 10th standard)
Punjab B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- Admit Cards will be available online from May 2023.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Admit Card is marked with the timing, date, and address of the examination center of the candidate.
- Admit Card bears all the necessary information of the candidate which is required to ensure his/her application for the entrance examination.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website, www.puchd.ac.in.
- On the Home, Page candidates will find the admit card option, click on that.
- Provider Registration Number, Date of Birth or any other required information to download admit card.
- Admit Card will now appear on the screen.
- Candidates now have to download it and get a printed copy of it
- Candidates must ensure that the Timing and Address of the Examination Centre are mentioned on the Admit Card.
- The result will be available on the official website.
- The result will be marked with marks obtained by the candidate.
- Candidates have to produce a printed copy of the result at the time of admission.