MP B.Ed Admission 2023: MP VYAPAM (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), Bhopal conducts B.Ed Entrance Exam for B.Ed Admission. Candidates for the Bachelor of Education courses would be selected through this entrance exam. Candidates are advised to submit their application form on or before the scheduled date. MP B.Ed Application forms will be available on the official website of conducting body. Through this test candidate, who want to make their career in the field of teaching can get admission to various reputed and affiliated B.Ed colleges/institutes in the state.
MP B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application is available from||4th week of April 2023|
|The application form ends on||1st week of May 2023|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of May 2023|
|Results will be announced by||May/ June 2023|
|Starting of Counseling Process||June 2023|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum qualification of the candidate would be graduation.
- Post-graduation students can also apply for the entrance exam.
- For candidates of the general category, a minimum of 50 % marks will be required.
- The minimum marks will be 45 % either in graduation or post-graduation.
- Candidates must possess science as a subject in the 10+2.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam can also apply for the entrance exam.
- There is no age limit for candidates.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MP B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates must visit the portal by visiting the official website i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in/ and start the registration process. Candidates will be allowed to access and fill the application form, on the successful completion of the registration process. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates must ensure that the details provided by them in the form are correct and legal. Submit the duly filled-in form completed in all respects before the due date. They also have to upload the scanned image of a recent photograph and signature in the given fields as per specifications. The candidate should take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to the General (UR) category – Rs 500/-
- The application fee for candidates from SC/ST/PWD/OBC category: Rs 250/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through a kiosk, debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Type of questions asked in the exam: Objective type and MCQ
- Subjects: 4 i.e. General Awareness, General Hindi & English, General Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude
- Total number of questions: 100
- Total marks: 100
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct response and no provision of negative marking.
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Mental Ability||30||30|
Indore, Hoshangabad, Sagar, Satna, Murena, Burhanpur, Ujjain, Chhindwara, Rewa, Shahdol, Balaghat, Bhind, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Guna, Mandsaur
MP B.Ed Admit Card
- Eligible applicants can download the admit card from the official website of MP Vyapam i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- The Board will release MP B.Ed admit card online on its official portal.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Admit card will comprise the exam details such as date and time of the exam, examination venue, roll number, etc.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
MP B.Ed Counselling
- Those who qualify for the Entrance Exam can become an important part of the counseling session.
- For this process, one needs to arrive at the venue with the original documents.
- In case a candidate fails to produce original documents may lead to cancellation of the B.Ed. course.
Documents required during Counseling
- MP Pre B.Ed Admit card 2023
- MP Pre B.Ed Score Card 2023
- Matriculation and Intermediate original certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Community certificates like SC/ST/OBC
- General Awareness: Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence. Fundamental Duties and Rights, Language, Cultural, National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol, and National Personalities, Important Provisions of the Constitution regarding Education, Parliament Assemblies. Socio-economic Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Per Capita Income, Education Budget – State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events, Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States, General Scientific Phenomenon, Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene.
- General Mental Ability: Reasoning, Seeing relationships, spatial relationship, the odd man out, number series, letter series, numbers and figures, code language, hidden figures, Analogies, numerical ability, mathematical operations, relationship through letters, matching figures, cube problems and pattern of different kinds.
- Teaching Aptitude: This section would include questions on aptitude towards Children, adaptability, professional information, and interest in the teaching profession.
- General English: Simple and Compound Sentences, Modals, Verb Structures, Tag Questions, Propositions, Prefixes and Suffixes, Synonyms and Antonyms, Type of Clauses, Transformation of Sentences, Tenses, Change of Voice and Narration, Reading Comprehension
1 thought on “MP B.Ed 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus”
will b.ed form will come this year