Utkal University B.Ed 2024: Utkal University offers admissions in the B.Ed program. It is a great opportunity for those students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in education. You can apply for the Utkal University B.Ed admission. The University is the oldest in Odisha and also the 17th oldest University in India.
It is a well-known University that has received NOC from the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha and approval from NCTE, Govt. of India for providing admissions in B.Ed under the University Department of Teachers Education (UDTE). The students who want to pursue their B.Ed course from one of the oldest Universities in India can go through this article to get important details of Utkal University B.Ed admissions 2024.
What other courses does Utkal University offer?
There are various courses that Utkal University provides. Apart from the B.Ed course, the university offers courses like,
- 5 years of Integrated MBA
- Lateral Entry into MBA (2 years after BBA)
- 5 years Integrated MCA
- 2 years Executive MBA
- M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS
- Certificate Course in Sanskrit
Utkal University B.Ed 2024 Important Dates
|Tentative Important Dates
|Submission of the application form will start from
|1st week of September 2024
|End date to submit the application form
|Last week of September 2024
|Downloading of admit card
|Last week of September 2024
|Examination date for B.Ed course
|1st week of October 2024
|Declaration of results
|Will be declared soon
Eligibility Required to apply for B.Ed Course
The applicants who want to apply for the B.Ed course must have attained 50% marks in graduation or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics scoring a minimum of 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
Utkal Utkal University B.Ed course duration and course fee
If you are looking forward to getting admission to the Utkal University B.Ed course then you must be aware of the course duration and fee.
- The duration of the B.Ed course at Utkal University is of 2 years which includes 4 semesters.
- As far as the course fee of B.Ed is concerned, an applicant has to pay Rs. 48,000/- (annual fee) which is excluding examination fee.
Utkal University B.Ed 2024 Application Form
- The applicants must have a relevant and active contact number and E-mail address.
- To register yourself, you need to click on the “New User Registration” link and have to provide appropriate details.
- In the next step, you will move to the registration page where you need to choose the course you are applying for.
- In the next step, you have to choose the subject from the dropdown list.
- Now, you have to fill in other details like the name of the applicant, contact number, E-mail ID, DOB, etc.
- Enter the correct captcha code in the Captcha Code Field.
- Once you enter all the details, click on the “Register” button to get registered. You will get an OTP in your mobile number and E-mail address.
- You need to enter the OTP to complete the registration process and to proceed with the payment.
- Click the “Resend OTP” option once again.
Document needed for the admission procedure
- The applicants must be ready with a scanned copy of their recent passport size photographs in jpg format. The maximum dimension of the photograph is 150px in width and 180px in height not exceeding 200KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your signature in jpg format and 50KB in size.
- Scanned copy of the Caste Certificate in pdf format (if applicable).
- In case, an applicant has any criminal case or any other kind of cases pending in any police station or court, a scanned copy of relevant documents needed in pdf form (if applicable).
- The applicants also need to have a scanned copy of the document to be an orphan.
- The applicants applying for the B.Ed course at Utkal University have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- The application fee can be paid either through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or by using SBI E-Pay. After a successful payment is done, you will receive a system-generated e-receipt containing a reference number on the submission of the online application form.
- Once you make the payment, you will receive the Login ID and Password on your registered E-mail ID and mobile number. In case you do not get the Login details within 15 minutes, immediately send an e-mail to the helpdesk mentioning your application ID and payment details.
The Contact Details are-
The Administrative Officer
P.G. Council, Utkal University
Vani Vihar, Bhubaneshwar- 751004
Email- [email protected]
Reservation of Seats
There will be a provision of seat reservation and relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories. The seat reservation will be provided according to the rules by the University/ State Govt./ Central Govt. (whichever is applicable).
Utkal University B.Ed 2024 Answer Key
The answer key for B.Ed will be released after a few days of completion of the examination. It will help you to get an idea about your performance in the exam. You can follow these steps to get the answer key.
- Log on to the official website of the University https://utkaluniversity.nic.in.
- Go to the home page and click on B.Ed Entrance Answer Key 2019 Link.
- On clicking, a pdf will open containing the answer key of the B.Ed entrance exam.
- You can refer to this answer key and get an estimate of your performance.
|Utkal University Exam Schedule 2024: BA, BSc, BCom Exam Dates
|Utkal University Admission 2021 Entrance Exam Date, Application Form
Declaration of Result- Utkal University B.Ed Entrance Exam
The examination result will be declared very soon after the examination gets over. The results will be uploaded to the official website of the university itself. You are advised to visit the website regularly to get updates related to the Utkal University B.Ed entrance test.