Utkal University Admission 2024: Utkal University was established in 1943. It is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and acknowledged by UGC (University Grants Commission). The University provides great opportunities to the eligible applicants to get admission into teaching, professional and non-professional courses with research programs. The entrance examination is conducted by the University to shortlist deserving applicants for admission. The applicants who want to be a part of the university have to undergo the entrance examination. You can check the important details of the examinations from this article.
Utkal University Admission- An Overview
|University Name||Utkal University|
|Type of Examination||UG/ PG Level|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Management, Etc.|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
Important Dates- Utkal University Entrance Test
|Important Events||Tentative Important Dates|
|For MA, M.Sc, M.Com, LLM, M.P.Ed programs|
|The registration process will start from||June 2024|
|Entrance examination date||June 2024|
|For PG Courses|
|The release date for the application form||April 2024|
|Online submission of application form||May 2024|
|Offline submission of online application form||May 2024|
|Downloading of admit cards||May 2024|
|Entrance examination date||May 2024|
|Declaration of results||June 2024|
The eligibility criteria required for admission are different for each course. You can check the eligibility for the particular course you are applying for from the official website. It is advised to go through the eligibility criteria before you apply for a course to make sure whether you are eligible to apply for the course or not.
Check Also: Utkal University B.Ed 2024- Admission Form
Utkal University Admission Form 2024
- The applicants willing to get admission to Utkal University must have submitted an application form.
- The application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the university to apply for the entrance exam.
- The applicants have to register on the official website by providing some personal details such as the applicant’s name, DOB, Email ID, etc.
- After successful registration, the applicant will get confirmation along with registration details on the registered email ID of the applicant.
- Once you receive the confirmation email, fill the application form by providing the required details.
- The examination authorities have all the right to reject an application if the details filled in are found to be incorrect.
- You also have to pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- Do not forget to keep a copy of the payment confirmation page for further references.
- After paying the application fee, you can submit the application form. Before you submit the form, it is advised to take a copy of the filled-in application form.
- All the applications must have been received on or before the last date.
- The duly filled in application forms has to be sent to the following address along with required documents-
Head of the Department
Vani Vihar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha-751004
The payment of the application fee is mandatory to complete the application procedure for Utkal University admission 2024. A certain amount of fee has to be paid after the application form is filled.
- The applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- for the courses (except the M.Tech course) as an application fee.
- For M.Tech, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- The applicants can pay the application fee through online or offline mode as per their preference.
Post-Graduate Courses offered by Utkal University
- Computer Science and Engineering
- MBA in Monetary Management
- Information Technology
- 5 years of Integrated MBA
- M.Sc in Applied Biology, Agribusiness, Environmental Science
- Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- M.Tech in Computer Science
- Ancient India History
- Computer Science/ Biotechnology
- Culture of Public Administration
- M.A. in Women’s Studies, Sociology, Statistics, Psychology
- Anthropology Geographics
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC)
- The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode i.e. pen and paper-based mode.
- The question paper will be of MCQ (multiple choice question) type.
- The applicants will get one hour to complete the question paper of the Utkal entrance exam.
- You must use black and blue ball pens solely in the OMR sheet to answer the questions of the test paper.
English Language syllabus
- Fill in the blanks
- Verbal logic
- Verbal reasoning
- Sentence correction
- Sentence completion
- Reading comprehension
- Para jumbled
- One word substitution
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Para completion contextual
- The foreign language employed in English
Numerical Aptitude syllabus
- Surds and Indices
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Partnership (accounts)
- Number system
- Work & Time
- Geometric Progression
Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Line graphs
- Pie charts
- Case lets
Admit Card- Utkal University Entrance Test 2024
- The admit cards will be released online mode on the official website to those applicants who are appearing for the entrance test.
- The applicants need to visit the official website of the university by using the details generated during the registration process.
- There is no other mode to get the application form, except online mode from the official website.
- It is advised to keep a copy of the admit card carefully for further usage.
- It is compulsory to bring the admit card on the day of the examination, otherwise, you will not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
- The examination authority will declare the examination result on the official website after a few weeks of the entrance examination.
- The applicants can download their results from the Website of Utkal University.
- To check the result, you have to use your credentials generated during the application process, roll range, and DOB.
- You can download your result and save it for further reference.
Utkal University Admission Counseling
As of now, there is no information related to counseling has been declared by authority. The applicants can visit the official website to check details about counseling methods.