Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023: KUK University is a premier educational institution in India that provides education to the students on the campus and its affiliated colleges. By the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the University has been awarded an A+ grade under its commitment to excellence, & this university has been placed at 8th position among the State Universities of the country. Kurukshetra University has 282 affiliated colleges in seven districts of Haryana & it offers 175 courses in 47 departments. For students seeking admission in B.Ed. then they must apply for the Kurukshetra University Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam. Based on Graduation & Entrance exam marks applicants will be selected. After reading all the guidelines & eligibility from the official website students are requested to apply only before applying for Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023. To apply for the Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 we will provide all related links & information for the candidates in this content.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Applicants get the Online Application Form from||4th week of March 2023|
|An online application form submission end date||3rd week of April 2023|
|Application Fee starts paying the application fee||4th week of March 2023|
|The last date to submit the Application fee||3rd week of April 2023|
|Get the Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|Declaration of the Exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of the Result||May 2023|
|Start the Counseling||June 2023|
- From any recognized University aspirants must have passed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream.
- In addition, they have passed the 10th/ Matriculation with passing marks along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution.
- Those aspirants who have a Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Commerce & another relevant appearing can be also eligible to apply.
- Qualified the Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks.
- Reserved category students will get a relaxation of 5%.
- To apply for KUK B.Ed There is no upper age limit.
Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Before the close date of the application form applicant apply from the official website before when students apply for the Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023 they must check the eligibility criteria. Students use the official portal to apply for the Kurukshetra University B.Ed & then students must check the Notifications link on the official website. Before starting, to fill out the application form aspirants read all the instructions properly. Applicants have some details to fill the online application form. In the given section, they fill the form with details like Name, Date of Birth, etc. In the details, section candidate uses the correct details to fill out the application form.
- After the registration, applicants must pay the application fee through both online/offline modes.
- Applicants pay the fee online mode through Debit/Credit/Net banking/E-challan
- After paying the Application Fee then the fee will No-Refundable
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for general candidates
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates
- Total of 90 questions in the Kurukshetra University B.Ed entrance test.
- Kurukshetra University B.Ed entrance test there will be no negative marking.
Counseling of Kurukshetra University B.Ed 2023
Those aspirants who successfully qualify for the Entrance exam will be eligible for counseling. In the given schedule counseling will be done. Kurukshetra University Counseling will base on marks scored in the Entrance Exam. After the allotment of Seats, applicants have to report as soon as possible to take into B.Ed course.
Documents required during counseling
- Migration Certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12th passing certificate.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
- Admit Card.
- Category certificate.
- Passport size photographs