Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023: Jadavpur University releases a notification for admission to two years of full-time Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course for the upcoming academic session. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for regular B.ED course offered by as per the scheduled due date the Department of Education of Jadavpur University manages the B.Ed Admission for the eligible applicants. This university offers a two-year full-time B.Ed course for the school year 2023. Students may get information regarding B.Ed Admission 2023 such as the eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|The end date of online submission of applications||3rd week of July|
|The end date for submission of the application fee||3rd week of July|
|Start the Publication of Provisional merit list||4th week of July|
- Applying applicants secured in the UG or the PG program with minimum marks from any university/ recognized Institution
- The candidate who belongs to the General (For both FRESHER) category must have 50% in (Honours graduate/ Master Degree) & General (For DEPUTED) 50% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree).
- Students who belong to the (SC/ST (For FRESHER) category must have 40% (Honours graduate/ Master Degree) & for SC/ST (For DEPUTED) 40% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree).
- Students who belong to the PD (For FRESHER) category must have 45% in (Honours graduate/ Master Degree) & for PD (For DEPUTED) 45% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree).
- The age limit For Fresher will be – 35 years
- There will be no age restriction for Deputed.
Check Here: Jadavpur University Application Form
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Jadavpur University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
On the university website, the application form of Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2023 will be available. To apply for Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission 2023 only the eligible students can apply online from the official website at www.jaduniv.edu.in or also apply as from the direct link, which will be offered below. Applicants are advised has to ensure their eligibility and other procedures before filling in the online application. Through the university website, www.jaduniv.edu.in or https://admissionas.jdvu.ac.in Applications for Jadavpur University B.Ed. Admission will be available. When the aspirants complete fill out the application form they will receive an application number. Applicants are required to complete the application online candidates use the official link of the university. On the official web, the portal candidates must find an application fee link to pay online (Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card) through SBI I-Collect System.
- Percentage of marks x 0.1 For Secondary or equivalent examination
- Percentage of marks x 0.1 For 12th class or equivalent examination
- 3 marks For M.Phil degree selection
- On the basis of aggregate of total marks scored in Honors paper only For Honors Graduates % of marks x 0.3
- On the basis of aggregate of total marks scored in Special Honors paper only For Special Honors Graduates % of marks x 0.2
- 5 marks For Ph.D. degree selection
- % of marks x 0.3 For Post Graduate selection
- On the basis of the aggregate of all marks obtained For Pass Graduates % of marks x 0.1