CRSU B.Ed 2023: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU), Haryana releases a notification annually to invite the eligible students for admission in the B.Ed regular two-year course. Those applicants who are interested in pursuing B.Ed from the university must apply for CRSU B.Ed 2023 by filling the online application form. Eligible students get the admission in the B.Ed program on the basics of the merit of the candidates. Candidates saw the multiple phases when they are going to take admission in these courses. Candidate fulfills all the necessary requirements for the course before filling the application form, also they check their eligibility status. Students are suggested to go through the complete post for more information on CRSU B.Ed admission 2023.
CRSU B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Events||Phase-I (for colleges under UTD)||Phase-II (for SFS only)|
|Online registration Beginning||1st week of August 2023||1st week of August 2023|
|The end date to submit the form||3rd week of August 2023||Last week of August 2023|
|Start the Online choice filling||1st week of August 2023 to 3rd week of August 2023||1st week of August 2023 to|
|Merit list will display||3rd week of August 2023||Last week of August 2023|
|Starting of Personal reporting at the college||4th week of August 2023||Last week of August 2023|
|Through the college Online reporting||4th week of August 2023||1st week of September 2023|
|Start the classes||1st week of September 2023||1st week of September 2023|
For other Phase
|Events||Phase-III (for all colleges)||Phase-IV (for all colleges)|
|online registration Beginning||2nd week of September 2023||2nd week of October 2023|
|The end date to submit the form||4th week of September 2023||3rd week of October 2023|
|Starting of Online choice filling||2nd week of September 2023 to 4th week of September 2023||2nd week of October 2023 to 3rd week of October 2023|
|Merit list will display||Last week of September 2023||4th week of October 2023|
|Starting of Personal reporting at the college||1st week of October 2023||4th week of October 2023|
|Starting of Online reporting by college||1st week of October 2023||Last week of October 2023|
- Only Indian citizens can apply for CRSU B.Ed admission 2023.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana state).
CRSU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Applying students must open the official web portal of the University i.e. www.crsu.ac.in in order to fill out the online application form. Before aspirants start, filling out the application form keep their documents and scanned copies of signatures and photographs ready. When they open the application form page then they fill all the entries in the form with the given size & format. If the applicant submits the application form then the authority will permit the no change request in particulars. While candidates filling the form then they must avoid making a mistake. To avoid any type of rejection then they should be submitted the application form on or before the due date. At the time of admission, the candidate must have a printout of the application form.
- For General category candidates the online registration-cum-counseling fee to be paid by the applicants is Rs. 1000/-.
- The application fee to be paid is Rs. 625/- for female candidates and those belonging to the SC/BC/PH category.
- Through the E-Challan of PNB and Axis Bank application fee can be paid or also candidate pay the fee via online mode i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking.
CRSU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
As per the merit list of the students, counselling will begin. At the given schedule of the counselling applicants need to indicate the choice of course that they intend to pursue and the college they want to enroll in. As per their merit rank, choice filled during the counseling, and the availability of seats in the college the authority will allow a seat to the candidates.
Documents required during counseling
- Address proof
- Provisional allotment letter
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Original registration receipt and counselling fee
- Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Master’s degree and mark sheet
- Domicile certificate (wherever applicable)
- Gap certificate (if any)
- Printout of the filled-in application form