CRSU B.Ed Admission 2022: The registration for the B.Ed program starts in the month of September for Chaudhary Ranbir Singh Unversity. Candidates have to apply online for the entrance exam on the official website of the University. Candidates who want to go for a career in teaching should apply for this. Check here important information about CRSU Jind Haryana B.ED 2022 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result, etc.
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Registration starts on||1st week of August 2022|
|Deadline for online registration||3rd week of August 2022|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking||last week of August 2022|
|Display of category wise merit list of the applicants||1st week of September 2022|
|Reporting of Discrepancy if any by the Candidates and correction thereof to be incorporated||2nd week of September 2022|
Phase-III for govt./Aided/University Maintained college of Education/SFS Colleges
|Details||Online availability of seat allotment||Candidates personal reporting at allotted colleges||Online reporting by the college|
CRSU B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The registrations for CRSU Jind Haryana B.ED 2022 will be available soon in online mode from the official website of the conducting body. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The registration for CRSU Jind Haryana B.ED 2022 will start soon. Candidates are advised to submit their application form on or before the scheduled date. Applicants can check the complete information regarding CRSU Jind Haryana B.ED 2022 from the article written by our expert’s team on this web page.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed Graduation or Post graduation degree or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Age must be 20 years at least.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in marks, according to the authority.
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: 3%.
- Freedom Fighters/Ex-Servicemen: 3%.
- Scheduled Caste: 20%.
- Backward Classes: 27%.
- Economically Backward Person in General Category: 10%.
- For the General category: candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fees for the B.ED entrance examination program.
- For the Reserved category: candidates have to pay Rs. 625 as application fees for the B.ED entrance examination program.
- University will also publish the merit list separately for the general & reserved category candidates.
- The results will be updated on the Website of CRS University.
- Candidates will be called for counseling sessions for admission to the university on the basis of the merit list.
- On the basis of the merit list & counseling, admission in this course will be commenced.