MGSU B.Ed Admission 2023: MGSU (Maharaja Ganga Singh University) is a popular university in India that provides various courses. Now, the University is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the admission of B.Ed i.e. Bachelor of Education program. It is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to pursue their careers in teaching. They can check the important details from this article to apply for B.Ed admission at MGSU.
Duration of B.Ed course at MGSU: The minimum duration of B.Ed courses offered by MGSU is of 2 years. However, the maximum duration allowed for completion of the course will be of 4 years.
MGSU B.ED Admission 2023 Overview
|University||MGSU (Maharaja Ganga Singh University|
|Course||B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)|
|Course Duration||2 years|
There is certain eligibility required to apply for a B.Ed course at MGSU. The applicants who are interested to apply for the B.Ed course must meet these eligibility criteria. Hence, you must check the eligibility for the course required and then proceed with the application process. The eligibility criteria for MGSU B.Ed 2023 is as follows.
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or institute.
- They must have scored a minimum of 50% in their graduation program.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MGSU B.Ed Application Process
The candidates who are willing to apply for the MGSU B.Ed course have to submit their applications by visiting the official website of the university. You can follow these steps to apply for the course to be eligible for the selection procedure for MGSU B.Ed 2023.
- The candidates have to visit the official website mgsubikaner.ac.in of MGSU to apply for the B.Ed course.
- From the home page, go to the “Admission” section and then click on “Register for Application”.
- Fill up the application form completely providing information as required in the application form.
- You also have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature along with other required documents.
- After filling up the form, you have to click on submit.
- Now, take the print out of the duly filled in application form and send it along with the application fee receipt & self-attested other necessary documents at this address,
Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU),
NH-15, Jaisalmer Road,
Rajasthan PTET Application Form
The candidates have to pay the application fee through offline mode. You have to pay the fee in the form of DD at the name of the Registrar, MGSU, Bikaner, and send it to the above-mentioned address along with the application form and other relevant documents.
- The application fee for the B.Ed course at MGSU is Rs. 2000/-.
- The fee can be paid through offline mode via Demand Draft.
The candidates who have any further queries related to the B.Ed course can visit the official website www.mgsubikaner.ac.in of MGSU.