IUST B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: IUST is a popular public university in Jammu & Kashmir. The university is located in Awantipora, Pulwama region. IUST provides various UG & PG courses including a B.Sc Nursing course. B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year full-time course that includes 8-semesters. It is an undergraduate course offered by IUST i.e. Islamic University of Science and Technology, Pulwama. The University will upload the official notification for B.Sc Nursing admission 2023. The candidates who are interested to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at IUST can go through this article to get important details.
IUST B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Dates
|The application process will start from||August 2023|
|Last date for the application process||August 2023|
|Submission of hard copy of the form through speed post/ registered post||August 2023|
IUST Admission 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Courses
- The candidates applying for the IUST B.Sc Nursing course must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- The candidates must have scored 45% aggregate marks in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be minimum of 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The female candidates who are applying for the IUST B.Sc Nursing course must be unmarried.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
IUST B.Sc Nursing Application Form
IUST will upload the application forms for B.Sc Nursing admissions very soon on the official website. The candidates can follow these steps to apply for admission in the B.Sc Nursing course.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the University https://www.iustlive.com or islamicuniversity.edu.in to fill up the application form.
- All the candidates have to pay the application fee along with Bank Charges either through online mode or against the pay-in-slip produced with the application form in any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Ltd. In the state/country.
- The applicants are required to submit the hard copy of the duly filled-in application form along with Bank receipt and other necessary documents in the office of Deputy Registrar Admission IUST Campus Awantipora or by Registered post or Speed post to the Registrar, IUST, Awantipora.
- However, the applicants who have paid the fee through online mode are not required to submit the Bank receipt of payment.
- All the applications must have received on or before the last date of application.
The application fee should be paid by all the candidates to complete the application process. They have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee. All the candidates must pay the specified amount of fee.
The candidates can pay the application fee along with Bank Charges either through online mode or offline mode. The applicants who are opting for payment/ self-financing seats need to pay an additional application fee of Rs. 500/-.
|B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: Dates, Entrance Exam Form, Colleges|
|GNM Admission 2023: General Nursing and Midwifery Forms, Eligibility|
The admission authority will conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates for B.Sc Nursing admission in IUST. The admissions will be strictly provided based on the entrance examination conducted by the university.
For more details and updates, the candidates can visit the official website of the University https://www.iustlive.com or www.islamicuniversity.edu.in.
1 thought on “IUST B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility”
Application from of B sc nursing is open on which date in August please