GNM Admission 2023: GNM referred to as General Nursing and Midwifery basically GNM deals with the education of nurses in general health care, nursing, and midwifery. The admission procedure will be organized with an aim to provide the opportunity to students for admission to GNM courses. National Rural Health Mission. National Rural Health Mission organizes the admission procedure for those who wish to get admission to GNM.
General Nursing Midwifery or GNM for short is a three and half year course in nursing. GNM is accessible in most medical institutes in the country and the duration of the course will vary from institute to institute. Some institutes have the GNM course of three years too.
GNM Admission 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|General Nursing Midwifery Application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Starting date to fill GNM 2023 form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date of a fee||2nd week of August 2023|
|Admit Card||4th week of August 2023|
|Date of General Nursing Midwifery entrance exam||1st week of September 2023|
|GNM Answer Key||1st week of September 2023|
|Request for scrutiny||1st week of September 2023|
|Declaration of General Nursing Midwifery result||2nd week of September 2023|
|General Nursing Midwifery Merit list||4th week of September 2023|
|Counseling||Last week of September to 1st week of October 2023|
|Second Counseling||3rd week of October 2023|
|Mop round||Last week of October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for General Nursing Midwifery
Age should be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission and should be below the age of 35 years.
Completed the HSC exam from a known university or board in order to get admission
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Contenders should score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exams if they belong to the reserved category.
- The general category should score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
GNM Admission Forms 2023
Application Process for GNM Admission
- GNM 2023 Form advertisement will be released in the 4th week of July 2023.
- The application can be filled till the 2nd week of August 2023.
- The application form will be available in online mode on the official website of the university for contenders.
- Contenders need to register themselves on the website.
- After General Nursing Midwifery registration applicants need to start filling the form.
- At the time of filing the form, enter essential basic information as needed.
- Once all the details will be mentioned properly in the application form applicants, need to load some required documents in the application form.
- Once the form will be filled completely, you need to check form whether the details fill in General Nursing Midwifery form are correct or if there is any error kindly make a correction of the same, same time
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee
- In the end, take a printout of the duly filled application form once the form is filled.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Language||Hindi & English Language.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Questions Type||MCQ type questions|
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will get one mark.|
GNM Exam Syllabus
- GNM Nursing 2023 Exam will be based on the 10+2 Level Exam.
- The exam will conduct for Science, Arts, and Commerce Students.
The exam Syllabus will be based on the below Subjects:
- For Science Students- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.
- For Arts & Commerce Students- General Hindi, General English, General Studies.
- Admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery [G.N.M] course will be subjected to a satisfactory medical examination report.
- Cut-off marks of admission may vary from institute to institute.
- Various colleges conduct entrance exams in the calculation to an interview procedure to determine the merit of students to grant them admission
GNM 2023 Exam Admit Card
Hall tickets will be available online mode on the official website of the university. Admit Card is an important document to carry at the time of the entrance. Applicants are advised to download General Nursing Midwifery admit card by entering relevant details such as registration number and date of birth
GNM 2023 Exam Result
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
GNM Results will be available in online mode on the official website of the university using the login credentials. General Nursing Midwifery Result must be downloaded from the website.