UP GNM Admission 2024: UP GNM Application Form will be released in the 4th week of July 2024. National Rural Health Mission will organize an admission procedure. All those who are planning to get admission to the GNM program may apply before the last date. The admission procedure will be organized with an aim to provide the opportunity for students to get admission in General Nursing and Midwife courses offered in a different institution located in Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh, NRHM will soon issue a notice of UP GNM Admission for filling up vacant seats. Official authorities will conduct an entrance exam for the applicants who are willing to get admission to the different GNM universities located in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP GNM Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Application form||4th week of July 2024|
|Starting date to fill UP GNM 2024 form||2nd week of August 2024|
|Last date of a fee||2nd week of August 2024|
|Admit Card||4th week of August 2024|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of September 2024|
|Answer Key||1st week of September 2024|
|Request for scrutiny||1st week of September 2024|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of September 2024|
|Merit list||4th week of September 2024|
|Counseling||Last week of September to 1st week of October 2024|
|Second Counseling||3rd week of October 2024|
|Mop up round||Last week of October 2024|
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery or GNM for short is a 2-year undergraduate diploma or a certificate course in nursing. GNM is accessible in most medical institutes in the country and the duration of the course will vary from institute to institute. Some institutes have the GNM course of three years too.
Age criteria: Age should be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission and should be below the age of 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Completed the HSC exam from a recognized board in order to get admission
Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Contenders should score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exams if they belong to the reserved category.
- The general category should score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Application Process for UP GNM Admission 2024
- UP GNM Application Form will be released in the 4th week of July 2024.
- The application can be filled until the 2nd week of August 2024.
- The application form will be available online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- Contenders need to register themselves on the website.
- After registration applicants need to start filling the form.
- At the time of filing the application form, enter the necessary basic details as needed.
- Once all the details will be mentioned properly in the application form applicants, need to upload some required documents in the application form.
- Once the form will be filled completely, you are required to check the application form whether the details fill in the form are correct or if there is any error kindly make a correction of the same, same time
- After that applicants need to pay the application
- Applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form once the form is filled.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
Check Also>> B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024
|Exam Mode||In Offline Mode|
|Language||Hindi & English Language.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Questions Type||MCQ type questions|
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will get one mark.|
UP GNM 2024 Exam Syllabus
- UP GNM Nursing 2024 Exam will be based on the 10+2 Level Exam.
- The exam will conduct for Science, Arts, and Commerce Students.
- The exam Syllabus will be based on the below subjects:
- For Science Students- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.
- For Arts & Commerce Students- General Hindi, General English, General Studies.
UP GNM Admission Process
- Admission to the G.N.M course will be subjected to a satisfactory medical examination report.
- Cut-off marks of admission may vary from institute to institute.
- Various colleges conduct entrance exams in the calculation to an interview procedure to determine the merit of students to grant them admission
UP GNM 2024 Exam Admit Card
Hall tickets will be available online mode on the official website of the university. Admit Card is an important document to carry at the time of entrance. Applicants are advised to download the admit card by entering relevant details such as registration number and date of birth
UP GNM 2024 Exam Result
UP GNM Results will be available online mode on the official website of the university using the login credentials. The result must be downloaded from the website.