UP ANM Admission 2023: Uttar Pradesh, NRHM issues a notice for admission to ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery) course. All those applicants who wish to get admission may apply before the last date. UP ANM Application Form will be available soon. Uttar Pradesh, NRHM is the conducting authority that organizes and manages an admission procedure for the applicants with an aim to provide the opportunity to get admission in ANM courses offered in different Institutions.
UP ANM 2023 Application Form will be released in the 4th week of July 2023. Official authorities will conduct an entrance exam for the applicants who wish to get admission in the different ANM universities and colleges located in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP ANM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Starting date to fill UP ANM 2023 form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date of a fee||2nd week of August 2023|
|Admit Card||4th week of August 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of September 2023|
|Answer Key||1st week of September 2023|
|Request for scrutiny||1st week of September 2023|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of September 2023|
|Merit list||4th week of September 2023|
|Counseling||Last week of September to 1st week of October 2023|
|Second Counseling||3rd week of October 2023|
|Mop up round||Last week of October 2023|
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery or ANM for short is a 2-year undergraduate diploma or a certificate course in nursing. ANM is accessible in most medical institutes in the country and the duration of the course will vary from institute to institute. Some institutes have the ANM course of three years too.
To take admissions in any institute in the ANM Nursing course, applicants need to fulfill eligibility criteria tuned below.
- Age: candidate’s age must be above 17 years at the time of admission.
- Education: Applicants should have successfully completed the 10+2 level of education, from a recognized educational Board.
|Jharkhand ANM Admissions|
UP ANM Admission 2023 Application Process
- UP ANM 2023 Application Form will be released in the 4th week of July 2023.
- The application can be filled until the 2nd week of August 2023.
- The application form will be available in online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- Contenders need to register themselves on the website.
- After registration applicants need to start filling the form.
- At the time of filing the application form, enter the necessary basic details as needed.
- Once all the details will be mentioned properly in the application form applicants, need to upload some required documents in the application form.
- Once the form will be filled completely, you are required to check the application form whether the details fill in the form are correct or if there is any error kindly make a correction of the same, same time
- After that applicants need to pay the application
- Applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form once the form is filled.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Mentioned below all the important information about the paper pattern for the preparation of the entrance exam for the reference of students:
|Exam Mode||In Offline Mode|
|Language||Hindi & English Language.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Questions Type||MCQ type questions|
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will get one mark.|
- UP ANM Nursing Exam will be based on the 10+2 Level Exam.
- The exam will conduct for Science, Arts, and Commerce Students.
- Exam Syllabus will be based on below Subjects:
- For Science Students- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.
- For Arts & Commerce Students- General Hindi, General English, General Studies.
UP ANM Admission Process
- Admission to the Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery [A.N.M] course will be subjected to the satisfactory medical examination report.
- Cut-off marks of admission may vary from institute to institute.
- Various colleges conduct entrance exams in the calculation to an interview procedure to determine the merit of students to grant them admission