MCD Nursing Admission 2023: North Delhi Municipal Corporation conducts the admission process for GNM admission to Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital. Candidates may apply by filling MCD Nursing Admission form with all asked details. MCD Nursing Application Form will be released in the month of September 2023. The entrance exam and the process of admission will be organized by the North Delhi Municipal Corporation with an aim to provide admission to the eligible applicants
MCD Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Submission of application form
|Date of entrance exam
|Date for publishing the shortlisted students
|Date of course commencement
Check the eligibility criterion is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Completed the HSC exam.
- Those applicants are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam they should have completed HSC vocational ANM course
- Those who belong to the general category must score more than 50% marks in the HSC exams.
- Applicants must score not less than 45% marks in the qualifying exam that is the HSC exam if they belong to the reserved category.
Those who are appearing for the final exam of the HSC are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
Submit a medical fitness official document approved by the medical board at the time of admission.
- Age should be 17 years at the time of admission.
- Those whose age is below the age of 35 years are only eligible to apply.
MCD Nursing Application Process
- Relevant details related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- MCD Nursing Admission 2023 Form will be released in the 1st week of September 2023.
- Students will get the application form online mode on the official website of the university.
- Submit the MCD Nursing Admission application form before the due date in order to register for the entrance exam.
Enter some basic details as mentioned below in the MCD Nursing Admission form:
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Educational qualification details
- Preference of course/college
- Email Id
- And some more additional information
Upload a scanned image of the photograph and signature in size and format mentioned on the official website of the university. After that deposit the application fee and submit the application form.
- Exam Duration: Two hours’ entrance exam.
- Marks: Paper will contain a maximum of 100 marks.
- Question Type: Objective type questions
The question paper will be based on six subjects mentioned below:
- Elementary math’s
- General questions
MCD Nursing Admission 2023 Exam Admit Card
- Hall tickets should be downloaded from the official website of the university. Keep some copies of the admit card.
- Admit card is a significant document to carry at the time of the entrance exam.
- Without a hall ticket, applicants will not be able to appear for the entrance exam.
MCD Nursing Counselling 2023
After the entrance exam, Authorities will call applicants for MCD Counseling Rounds based on the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. At the decided date and time, they are instructed to be present in person for the counseling round. Applicants are instructed to carry some necessary documents along with them for verification for the counseling round. Once the verification is done Authorities will give back all the original documents to the applicants. Only on basis of the merit list candidates will appear for the counselling. After the completion of the counselling process, Candidates will appear before the selection committee. The authority will verify all the documents and proceed with the admission.
EndNote: Dear viewers we advise you to kindly bookmark this page for more updates on MCD Nursing Admission