SRTMUN Admission 2022: Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University is a leading university in the state of Maharashtra. The University was established in 1994 by the Govt. of Maharashtra. It is recognized by UGC & NAAC. The University offers various courses in different streams like Science, Humanities, Arts, Languages, Media, Business Management, and Commerce. The University has 14 schools on campus and has more than 300 affiliated colleges under the jurisdiction. The candidates who want to apply for admission at SRTMUN can go through the important details given here in the article.
SRTMUN Admission 2022 Dates
|For UG admission, the application process will start from||1st week of August 2022|
|The due date for the submission of applications for the first year only||3rd week of August 2022|
|Release of 1st merit list for 1st year||3rd week of August 2022|
|The due date for the payment of fee & submission of documents for 1st merit list for 1st year||3rd week of August 2022|
|Release of 2nd merit list for 1st year||last week of August 2022|
|The due date for the payment of the fee & submission of documents for 2nd merit list||last week of August 2022|
|Spot Admission & due date for admission||August 2022|
|Commencement of classes||August 2022|
|The due date for submission of the eligibility form||September 2022|
SRTMUN is popularly known for offering various courses such as B.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Mp. Ed, M.Lib.Sc., M.Phil, MA, M.Pharm, MCA, M.Ed, MSW, Diploma, Etc. Each course offered at the university has different eligibility criteria and candidates applying for a particular course must have fulfilled the eligibility required for the particular course.
- M.Sc admission- the candidates must have qualified graduation from a recognized University.
- M.Com admission-the applicants must have complete their graduation from a recognized University or institute.
- MBA admission at SRTMUN, the candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks along with MAHCET qualified.
- MA admission- the applicants have a qualified Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- For the MSW course, the candidates need to qualify for Graduation from a recognized University or institute.
- PG Certificate programs, the candidates need to qualify for Graduation to be eligible to apply for PG courses.
- M.Phil course admission, the applicants must have completed a post-graduation degree from a recognized University or institute.
SRTMUN Admission 2022 Application Form
- To apply for SRTMUN admission 2022, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university https://www.srtmun.ac.in.
- First of all, you need to register yourself on the official website.
- After registration, you have to enter all the information as asked in the application form.
- Also, you have to upload the scanned images of the documents required in the application process.
- All the candidates applying for SRTMUN admission 2022 also have to pay a certain amount of application fee.
- The payment of the application fee is mandatory for all the students that can be paid through online mode.
- All the candidates are advised to keep a copy of the duly filled-in application carefully for future reference.
The application fee for different courses and different categories has mentioned here. The fee for the categories is as follows-
- The registration fee for CET-based courses is Rs. 300/- (in the case of reserved categories the fee is Rs. 250/-).
- The registration fee for a merit-based course is Rs. 200/- (in the case of reserved categories the fee is Rs. 150/-).
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
If a candidate has any further queries, he/she can visit the official website of the university https://www.srtmun.ac.in.