PTET Application Form 2023: Rajasthan PTET stands for Pre-Teacher Education Test. PTET Application Form will be available to offer admission in the bachelor of education (B.Ed.) program. Candidates can fill out the PTET Application Form online mode. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site to know more about PTET Application Form 2023. Candidates are required to enter all the necessary details in the application form.
PTET Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application form starts from (B.A/B.Ed, B.Sc/B.Ed)
|Last date to apply (B.A/B.Ed, B.Sc/B.Ed)
||To be Updated
|Announcement of Result
||To be Updated
||To be Updated
PTET Application Form 2023 Details
To get admission to the Bachelor of Education Programme (B.Ed) candidates are required to appear for Rajasthan PTET 2023. PTET Application Form 2023 will be made available online. Eligible candidates can fill out the application form from February 2023. Candidates need to register themselves for the exam who wishes to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to fill in all the information in the application form as per the details mentioned in their documents. The tentative Application Fee for the application form is Rs. 500. To know more about the application form, candidates can go through this article.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Important Links
| Press Notification for PTET-2023
|General Guidelines for PTET-2023
|Subject Combination for PTET-2023
|PTET Online Application
Details required to fill out the Application Form
- Candidate’s Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Residence Address)
- Education Details of 10th and 12th Class.
- Bachelor Degree Marks and Passing Year with total marks and Percentage
- Permanent Address, City, District, State, Pin Code
Steps to fill PTET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website to fill the application form. (a direct link will be given on this page).
- Register yourself on the official website with the details required.
- Candidates are advised to enter the authentic and correct details.
- All the information will be conveyed on the registered e-mail id and contact number.
- In the next step, candidates are required to enter the asked information such as personal details, communication details, and educational qualifications, etc.
- The next step will be to upload the documents which are required to be uploaded with the application form.
- At last, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs 500 to fill the application form.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee using online payment gateways such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who want to appear in this exam must have qualified for their Senior Secondary School Examination from a renowned and recognized Board of India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their graduation exam.
- Candidates-belonging to the reserved category need to have a minimum aggregate of 45% in their graduation exam.
- There will be objective-type questions/ MCQ in the entrance exam.
- There would be 200 questions in the entrance exam.
- The total question paper will be 600 marks.
- The exam duration will be a minimum of 180 minutes (three hours).
- The candidates will be got 3 marks on per correct answer.
- There would be no negative marking scheme.
||No. of Question
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)
3 thoughts on “Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2023- Apply Online”
ptet exam all information send me by my email id
what we can fill the form according to my choose
ptet from all detail 2022 ki meri i mail pr bej do sar