Shivaji University B.Ed Admission 2023: Shivaji University conducts the entrance test for the applicants to take admission in the B.Ed program. Through an entrance examination, Shivaji University annually invites candidates for the offered admission in the B.Ed program. Through the online application form for the entrance exam, students should apply for Shivaji University B.Ed admission 2023. In addition, Shivaji University offers admission to different courses at UG, PG & doctoral levels. Admission in BA-B.Ed course can alone be on the premise of the marks obtained by the candidates within the entrance exam. For other details on the Shivaji University B.Ed Admission 2023, candidates are instructed to check through the whole article.
Shivaji University B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Application form release||3rd week of August 2023|
|The end date to apply the Application Form||Last week of August 2023|
|Admit card||Last week of August 2023|
|Entrance Exam date will announce||1st week of Sept 2023|
|Merit list declaration||1st week of Sept 2023|
|Start the admission interview||2nd week of Sept 2023|
|Waiting for the interview||2nd week of Sept 2023|
|Admission will close||3rd week of Sept 2023|
- For admission, only Indian Nationals will be considered.
- From a familiar board/university contenders ought to have passed HSC/Class, twelfth or it’s corresponding they ought to have studied English and the other second language (school subject) and with any four no mandatory subjects Arts.
- They have scored a minimum of 49.5% combination marks (44.5% marks for backward class candidates) within the qualifying examination.
Shivaji University B.Ed Admission 2023: Application Form
Those aspirants who want to take admission to the B.Ed program offered by Shivaji University first must apply for the registration. For registration, the applicant uses the online mode. Students open the official web page of the University and register for the entrance test to fill the application form. Before candidate fills some require information in the form they must know the form contain the foremost points of the candidates namely- category, name, gender, religion, instructional minutiae, address, etc. no correction gap are delivered to the entrants to edit/make changes in their particulars, once the Application Form is presented. Before the due date in conjunction with the applying fee set by the University candidate pay the application fee & they have to connect the relevant documents in a very appropriate presentation.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/- for Open class entrants.
- The application fee will be pay Rs. 75/- for others.
- Through MasterCard, debit card, and web banking the fee will be compensated.
- Contenders have only 2 hours to finish the entire exam.
- Type of questions Objective type (MCQ based)
- The contender’s mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
|Subject||Total number of questions|
Shivaji University B.Ed Admission 2023: Process
Shivaji University has a large number of courses in Management, Arts, and Science, at the undergraduate level. In addition, UG courses such as BA, B. Com, B.Sc, or BJMC are 3 years long regarding the duration for which they are likely to have completed senior secondary school. The merit lists regulate the range of entrants to these courses. The entrants must appear for the entrance exam for admission to the B.Pharm program. After getting on registration, contenders will be needed to open the official website and fill in the needed minutiae.
- HSC / category twelfth marks sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Ward of revolutionary has to attach a certificate of freedom fighter
- Candidate has a Certificate of Individual accomplishment in Sports/Elocution/Cultural Programme at District or State Level
- ST candidates have to attach a caste validity certificate
- Proof as a deserted girl (if applicable)