West Bengal D.El.Ed 2023: West Bengal Board of Primary Education releases the notification for aspirants who are eligible as per NCTE-norms for admission to two years of D.El.Ed course. To seeking admission in two years D. El.Ed course applicant, have to fill the application form before the last date. For the admission to West Bengal D.El.Ed, the applicant can fill the application form from the official website as per the schedule. This course, recognized by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education affiliated with the NCTE.
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2023 Dates
|Availability of the Online Application form||Last week of May 2023|
|The end date of submission of application form||1st week of Jun 2023|
|Online applications||3rd week of Jun 2023|
|Start the Online approval of the merit list||Last week of Jun 2023|
|Start the Process of admission approved list ends on||Last week of Jun 2023|
|The applicant can attend the classes||1st week of Jul 2023|
- Students pass the intermediate exams from the recognized board.
- Applicant secured 50% marks at 10+2 level.
- Candidates must study the Mandatory Subjects in Class 12th for which medium he/she will be applying for admission also they must study the English language.
- At the time of filling up the form, a candidate who belongs to the General category should not be older than 35 years.
- SC/ST/PH and OBC-A & OBC-B aspirants should not be older than 40 and 38 years at the time of filling up the form respectively.
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form
For admission Two Year D.El.Ed course Application form will be available on the West Bengal Board of Primary Education’s official website. Use the online mode to fill out the application form. Only eligible students can apply for the West Bengal D.El.Ed course from the official website or before the Last date. To seek admission in Two Year D. El. Ed. Course applicants, have to fill out the application form before the last date. To take admission in D.El.Ed applicant fills the Application Form from the official website as per the schedule. Applying students meet the eligibility criteria first after getting the eligibility criteria then they apply for this course.
- The applicant must pay the application fee to finish the application filling process.
- Applicant pays the fee online mode & they must use debit/net banking.
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2020 Seat Intake
For Govt./Govt. Aided Institute
|Intake||50 Seats||100 Seats|
|OBC- B (7%)||04||07|
|Deputed In-Service Teacher||05||10|
For Private/Self-Financed Institute
|Intake||50 Seats||100 Seats||150 Seats|
|OBC- B (7%)||04||07||11|
West Bengal School of Primary Education will organize West Bengal D.El.Ed Counselling for applicants Counseling will be done through Online Mode. Only for admission, Offline counseling will be done. After the merit list counseling will be done.
Documents required during counseling
- Color Photographs.
- Payment Receipt.
- Caste Certificates Passing Certificate.
- Class X & XII certificates.
- Graduation Mark sheet.
- Domicile of West Bengal.
- Registration Number & Slip.