JAC Delhi 2022: JAC Delhi conducts Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi) for admissions into the institutes like DTU, NSIT, IGDTUW, IIITD. It is a centralized counselling process conducted each year based on the JEE Main exam score. The registration process of JAC Delhi 2022 will begin in the month of June tentatively. Candidates interested and eligible for the same can apply online.
Participating Colleges in JAC Delhi 2022
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi (DTU)
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
- Indira Gandhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT- D)
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check Here: Delhi University Application form
JAC Delhi 2022: Important Dates
|Registration Process||June 2022|
|Fee Payment||June 2022|
|Choice Filling||June 2022|
|Document Verification||June 2022|
|Seat Allotment Round I||June 2022|
|Spot Round Registration and Fee Payment (INR 10,000/-)||July 2022|
Courses Provided through JAC Delhi 2022
Delhi Technological University (DTU) – Bachelors of Technology (B.tech.) Specializations
|Bio-Technology||Mathematics and Computing|
|Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Computer Engineering||Software Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Polymer Science and Chemical Tech|
|Environmental Engineering||Production and Industrial Engineering|
|Engineering Physics||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Information Technology||Mechanical Engineering With Automotive Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Y||N||Y|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Y||Y||Y|
|Computer Science and Applied Mathematics||Y||N||N|
|Computer Science and Design||Y||N||N|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||N||Y||N|
|Manufacturing Processes and automation engineering||N||Y||N|
|Mechanical And Automation Engineering||N||N||Y|
|Bachelors of Architecture||N||N||Y|
- The registration fee for JAC Delhi 2022 will be INR 1400/-.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee through online and offline modes.
- The Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Pay the Registration Fee of JAC Delhi 2022.
- Register yourself with the required details
- Login using the credentials provided by the email
- Fill the choices as per the preferences and lock them
- Generate a hard print of the locked choices
- Attend the Seat allotment procedures as per the round applied for
- Go through the document verification process
- Report to the College within the time limit mentioned in the result
- The candidates eligible are required to pay the non-refundable counselling fee on the official website only.
- Enter the roll numbers and full name to enter into the portal and pay the fee via any suitable method.
- Candidates are required to generate an e- challan if they want to pay offline.
- Fill the JAC Registration details by using their JEE Mains 2022 Roll Number, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Name.
- Login username and password will be provided after the registration process.
- Login to the portal and check the filled details.
- Candidates will also get the opportunity of editing them as well.
- Lock the choices as per the preferences.
- Candidates should lock a maximum number of choices as it will increase the chances of securing the admissions.
- Keep an offline copy of the choices safe.
- There will be a counselling round assigned specifically to you.
- There will be a document verification process after seat allotment round.
- Candidates should report to the college within the time limit.
- Three Passport size pictures.
- Original copy of Medical Certificate.
- Downloaded copy of JAC Delhi registration form.
- Application Fee payment receipt of INR 10,000/-.
- Demand Draft of INR 65,000/- issued for JAC Delhi 2022.
- Self-attested copy of Hall ticket and result of JEE Main 2022.
- Original caste certificate and Self Attested Copy.
- Original Class XII and Class X mark sheets and Self Attested Copy.