WBJEE EVETS 2023: WBJEE is commonly known as West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts various Joint Entrance examinations in West Bengal for medical, engineering, and technological courses admission. A common entrance exam known as WBJEE EVETS is managed by WBJEE. It is a state-level entrance exam. This exam is for admission to the Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) course in the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. The application form for WBJEE EVETS 2023 will be released from 2nd week of March. Candidates can get more details about WBJEE EVETS 2023 from the article below.
WBJEE EVETS 2023: Important Dates
|Starting date of Online Application Form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Submission date of online Application Form||4th week of March 2023|
|Due date to download the revised confirmation page||4th week of March 2023|
|Releasing of Admit Card||4th week of June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|The announcement of the Result||4th week of July 2023|
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for WBJEE EVETS 2023.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- The applicant should’ve completed SSC/ matriculation exam along with the ITI course from a recognized board or institution.
- Candidates who have completed the HSC exam from a recognized university are also eligible to apply.
- For the general category, the candidate should score more than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- 40% marks in the qualifying exam are necessary for candidates who belong to the reserved category.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit decided by the authorities.
WBJEE EVETS 2023 Application Form
The application forms will be made available for the applicants only in online mode. Register on the official website of the university to apply for WBJEE EVETS 2023. After successful registration, click on the link for the application form and open the application form. Fill in all the necessary details in the application form and also upload the required documents in the application form. Take a printout of the duly filled application form, once the application form is completely filled. After that submit the application form. Pay the application fee and take a printout of the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under the Application Submitted area of the Website.
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs. 500/- exclusive of bank charges.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode only by debit card, credit card or net banking or any other payment gateway method.
- Pay the application fee before the due date to avoid rejection of the application form.
- The mode of the exam will be Offline (Pen and paper-based)
- The duration of the Exam will be 2 hours
- Papers Included – Physics & Chemistry, Biological Sciences
- Total Marks – 200
- 50 questions per section will be in the exam.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type with four answer options will be there.
- The question paper will be in English and Bengali language
- 2 marks are for each correct answer and -1/2 (25% negative) marks will be for an incorrect answer.
- There will be 0 marks for no response.
- If a candidate has marked 2 responses in front of 1 question, it shall be treated as an incorrect response.
WBJEE EVETS 2023 Exam Centers
The exam of WBJEE EVETS 2023 will be conducted at the following places: Bankura, Asansol, Durgapur, Srirampur, Howrah, Malda, Kharagpur, Haldia, Berhampur, Burdwan, Coochbihar, Siliguri, Kalyan, Kolkata-South, Kolkata-Central, Kolkata-North/Salt Lake.
Candidates should prepare Class 11 and 12th standard syllabus or important topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).