The official authorities of the Madhya Pradesh state are responsible for conducting an admission procedure of MP B.Sc. Nursing for the eligible Applicants. Candidate must pass the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses are offered in different government and private nursing institutions located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) manages the MP B.Sc Nursing 2023, which is also known as. This test conducts every year and is known as MP Nursing Entrance Exam. The applicant can refer to this article to get more details related to MP B.Sc Nursing 2023 the eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, test pattern, and other details.
MP B.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
|Start the Online Application Form||1st week of June 2023|
|Application Form Submission starts from||3rd week of June 2023|
|Start the Correction of the Application Form||1st week of June 2023|
|Form Correction||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit Card||1st week of July 2023|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Answer key||2nd week of July 2023|
|Get the Final Answer key||4th week of August 2023|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of August 2023|
|Start Online Counseling||3rd week of September 2023|
|Release the Merit List||2nd week of October 2023|
|First Round Counseling Schedule|
|for UR, OBC, and SC Choice Filling Start Date||2nd week of October 2023|
|for ST if Baiga Sahariya and Bhariya after reporting vacant seat is left any Choice Filling Start Date||4th week of October 2023|
|The end date for Choice Filling of ST||4th week of October 2023|
|Start the Allotment Live||4th week of October 2023|
|for 1st Round Online Reporting||Last week of October to 1st week of November 2023|
|Start the Second Round Counseling Schedule|
|Date of Choice Filling||2nd week of November 2023|
|The end date for Choice Filling||2nd week of November 2023|
|Seat Allotment list||3rd week of November 2023|
|for 1st Round Online Reporting||3rd week of November 2023|
- Pass the 12th class exam in science stream from a recognized board or university with forestry, mathematics Physics, Chemistry and any 1 of biology, or agriculture must be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Those students who are appearing for the HSC exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the Entrance exam.
MP B.Sc Nursing 2023: Application Form
Candidate has the only option to fill the application form. Candidate uses the internet and fills the form in online mode only. In the Application form, applicants need to enter some basic required details in the form as well as upload some necessary documents like photograph, signature, etc, at the time of filing the Application form.
- For the Entrance exam General category, applicants are instructed to pay Rs 400/- as Application fee.
- For the Entrance exam reserved category, applicants are instructed to pay Rs 200/- as Application fee.
- It is a pen and paper-based test & this exam organizes by
- The question paper will be available in the English and Hindi language.
- Objective type questions will be asked. & the question paper contains 200 questions in the Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing exam.
- To solve the paper three hours of duration will be provided to the Applicants.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be provided to the Applicants.
- There are no negative markings in the paper.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)|
- Surface energy, Velocity of light, Oscillations, Dimensions analysis, Unit and Dimensions, S.I, Units, Conservation of momentum and energy, Static and kinetic friction, Hooke’s Law, Stefan’s law, Wave nature of light, Reflection, Refraction, Total internal reflection, Curved mirrors, Lenses, Bohr model of the atom, Beats and Doppler effect, Human eye, Prism, Electric current, Electric power, etc.
- Rate of reaction, Chemical kinetics, Voltaic cell, Electrochemical, Ion–electron, Arrhenius equation, Faraday’s law, Energy changing due to a chemical reaction, Nuclear chemistry, Thermos chemistry, Intrinsic energy, Radiocarbon dating General chemistry, Organic chemistry, and Inorganic chemistry, Structure an of the atom, Solutions, Solid-state, Chemical bond, Thermodynamics, Crystal lattice, Enthalpy, Properties of solids, etc.
- Cyanobacteria, External morphology, Role of plants in human welfare, Structure organization of the cell, Light, and electron microscopic view of cells, Bacteriologic, Enzymes and growth hormones, Five-kingdom classification binomial nomenclature, Elementary knowledge of microprocessors, parthenogenesis. Fertilization endosperm and embryo development in angiosperms, Prokaryotic and Eukaryotes, etc.
- Skeleton, Joints, reproductive system, Structure and function of animal life- animal tissues, connective muscular, skeletal and nerve, Kidney, Lung, Excretory system, Circulatory system, etc.
- Developmental biology and genetics– Fertilization, Types of cleavage and blastula, Types of eggs, Female reproductive cycle in mammals. Gametogenesis along with the structure of sperm and ovum, development of mammals up to three, Ageing, Germinal layers, Fetal membrane structure and functions in mammals, Growth, Amniocentesis.
- Taxonomy evolution economic zoology– Human evolution, Theories of organic evolution, Pesticides, wild conservation, Cancer types, Smoking, Economic, Origin of life, Drug addiction, Apiculture, Poultry, Economic Zoology, Binomial and trinomial nomenclature, etc.
- Prepositions and Phrasal verbs, Voices, Narration, Types of the sentence, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Prefixes, and Suffixes, Articles and Determiners, Time and tenses, Common errors, and Spelling correct.