Bihar ITI 2022: For ITI admission in the State of Bihar, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts an entrance exam on an annual basis. The exam is called the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT). The Board conducts entrance test for admission to different ITI trades provided by various Government/Private Institutes. For admission to the upcoming year, candidates should get all the information about the admission process. Read the following article for more details about Bihar ITI 2022.
Bihar ITI 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process
||3rd week of March 2022
|Ending of the registration process
||4th week of April 2022
|Payment of application fee ends on
||4th week of April 2022
|Correction in the application form if any
||4th week of April 2022
|Release of Admit card
||2nd week of May 2022
||4th week of May 2022
|Announcement of the Result
||1st week of June 2022
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be at least 14 years.
- There is no upper age limit specified for the candidates.
- The minimum age of the applicant for Mechanic Tractor and Motor Vehicle Trade should be 17 years.
- 10th class passed with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from the Bihar School Examination Board/CBSE or passed the equivalent exam.
- Appearing candidates in the 10th class examination can also apply.
- Such candidates have to produce the certificate at the time of counselling.
- The candidate must have completed the 10th (High school) examination or any equivalent exam with science subjects for admission in IT sector programs.
- For enrolment in non-engineering programs, candidates passed in the 10th class exam or equivalent exam only can apply.
Bihar ITI 2022: Application Form
Access the official website of the BCECEB and click on ITICAT to download the prospectus. Read the prospectus carefully and click on the link “Apply for ITICAT 2022” for making an online application. Register to get a unique registration ID and password. Login and fill all the personal information. Upload the passport size photograph and signature and click on the submit button. Click on “Fill the Educational Information” link and fill educational information. Candidates have to pay the application fee. The fee for General/OBC candidates has to pay Rs.750/-. For SC/ST candidates, the fee will be Rs.100/- and Disable candidates have to pay Rs.430/- as examination fee. Candidates can pay the fee through Bank Challan or Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking. Take a printout of the same for future reference. There is no need to send hard copy of application form to the official authority.
- The exam will consist of a single question paper having multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a total of 150 questions of 300 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2.15 hours.
- There is no provision of negative marking in this exam.
- The paper comprises questions from General Knowledge, General Science, and Mathematics of 10th standard.
||No. of Questions
BIHAR ITICAT Counseling
The authority will invite the successful candidates to appear before the counselling committee in the respective institute. Candidate must attend the ITICAT Counselling process. Before giving final approval of admission, the authority will verify the eligibility of the individual candidate. The original documents of the candidate will be verified during the counselling process.
Document s required during counseling
- ITICAT 2022 admit card and Score Card
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Any other document as per the instructions
Trades provided through Bihar ITI 2022
||Preservation of Food
||Mechanic (Motor Vehicles)
||Printing Machine Operator
||Plastic Processing Operator
|IT & ESM
||Mechanic (Refrigeration & AC)
||Mech Motor Vehicle
||Cutting & Tailoring
||Mechanic (Instrument/Radio & TV)
Colleges providing Admission
|Gaya: Shri Manoj Manker
||Katihar: Sri Thakur Prasad Singh
|Munger: Sri Vijay Kumar
||Ghoghardiha: Sri Raghunath Prasad
|Nawada: Sri Jitendra Singh
||Marhowarah: Sri Vijay Kumar Thakur
|Bhagalpur: Sri Vijay Kumar
||Hajipur: Sri Chandra Shekher Singh
|Hathawa: Sri Sri Mohan Tanti
||Forbesganj: Sri Thakur Prasad Singh
|Mihari: Sri Dhananjay Tiwary
||Dehri-on-Sone: Sri Suresh kumar Singh
|Bettiah: Dr Ravindra Prasad
||Muzaffarpur: Sri Ramashrya Mahato (Principal)
|Digha: Shri Arun Kumar Dutta
||Siwan: Sri Sri Mohan Tanti (Women’s)
|Buxar: Sri Suresh Kumar Singh
||Arrah: Sri Arun Kumar Dutta (Women’s)
|Birpur/Supaul: Sri Sudhir Kumar
||Muzaffarpur: Sri B.D. Thakur (Women’s)
|Darbhanga: Sri Raghunath Prasad
||Motihari: Sri Dhananjay Tiwary (Women’s)
|Begusarai: Sri Ramashrya Mahato
||Darbhanga: Sri Raghunath Prasad (Women’s)
|Sitamarhi: Sri Raghunath Prasad
||Digha, Patna: Sri Kedar Nath Singh (Women’s)
Bihar ITI 2022: Important Points
- The BCECEB will issue the admit card through online mode.
- The candidate needs to enter the registration number and date of birth in the given field.
- Carry admit card on the entrance test with a valid ID proof otherwise the authority will not allow you to enter in the examination hall or center.
- Prepare a time table based on the syllabus and follow the same regularly.
- Focus on important subjects and topics.
- Give sufficient time to each topic as per the preparation time table.