Bihar ITI Application Form 2023: Bihar Combined Competitive Examination Board conducts ITICAT. Candidates who are interested can apply online by accessing the link given below or through the official website www.bceceboard.com. The board will be conducting the entrance exam for the academic session 2023. Bihar ITI Application forms will be available in the 2nd week of June 2023.
Bihar ITICAT Application Form 2023 Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||June 2023|
|Online registration ends on||July 2023|
|last date to submit application fees through bank challan||To be Updated|
|last date to submit application fees online||To be Updated|
|Correction in the application form||To be Updated|
|Availability of admit card||To be Updated|
|Date of entrance examination||To be Updated|
Bihar ITICAT 2023 Important Details
||GEN/OBC — Rs 750|
|SC/ST — Rs 100|
|PH — Rs 430|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Only Indian citizens with any of the following criteria can apply:
- Those candidates whose parents are the permanent resident of Bihar
- Those candidates whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Govt. of Bihar/Central Govt. /Public Undertaking or any University in the State of Bihar.
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification in Maths and Science from the Bihar school education board or CBSE.
- They must clear the subjects such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually.
- Appearing candidates can also apply. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counseling.
- For Non-science courses, the applicant should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
- For the IT courses, candidates are needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- The minimum age of applicants should be a minimum of 14 years as of 1st August.
- The minimum age limit must be 17 years, for Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants.
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates.
ITICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Totally there are 3 sections & each has 50 questions.
- The total questions are 150 for 300 marks which have to answer in 2 hours 15 minutes.
- All the questions will be appearing in the multiple-choice pattern.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marks in this exam.
- Exam Duration: 2.12 hrs.
- Difficulty Level: 10th Standard
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Bihar ITI Application Form 2023: Procedure
The procedure to fill out the application form will be completed in seven steps given below.
- Personal Information
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Educational Information
- Preview your Application
- Payment of Examination Fee
- Download Part-A & Part-B
Steps to fill Bihar ITI Application Form 2023
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the organization.
- Click on the “Apply for ITICAT-2023” button.
- You will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box.
- Please click on the link “New Registration” and fill in the Registration Form asking for various details.
- Click on the “Sign up” button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
- Candidates should note that details submitted during registration cannot be changed later.
- You will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you and a validation code on your registered mobile number.
- Click on this activation link received in the e-mail to activate your account.
- After the activation and validation, login into the Application Portal and fill in all the required details.
- After filling up the application click the ‘Save and Continue’ Button given at the bottom.
- Upload your Photo & Two Signature (English & Hindi).
- Click the ‘Save and Proceed’ Button given at the bottom and add your other required details and Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- To confirm the details entered, the candidate has to check the box and click on the ‘Confirm & Submit’ button.
- After that system will show you the Proceed to Payment button to complete the payment.
- After successful payment, you can take the print of the form and save it for future correspondence.
- The fee can be paid online via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- The fee can also be paid by printed bank challan in Canara Bank available onboard the website.
- The application fee will be Rs. 750 for general candidates.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100 for reserved category candidates.
- The application fee will be Rs. 430 for disabled candidates.
- Bank Charges will be applicable in paying the application fee.
Bihar ITICAT 2023 Counselling
Bihar ITI Counselling process will be started just after the ITICAT Result declaration. Selected candidates will be intimated for counselling schedule through post or official website. Successful applicants will be further invited for the counselling process.
44 thoughts on “Bihar ITI Application Form 2023-24 आवेदन करे!! Bihar ITICAT- Apply Online”
Hllo sir I am student of BA Part-1 Now i want to ITI degree can i apply this form .
Here will tell about limit age 17, My age is more than 4 year. So plz tell me what can j apply
its lower limit not upper limit
Ha kar sakte ho
Sir ITI ka form kb se fillup hoga.
I T I KA FORM KABE SE BHARA JAYE GA
Sir I am student of Bsc part 2 Maths (H)
Now I want to ITI degree can I apply this form.so plz reply
Sir bihar iti ka admit card kab lod kiya jayega
sir i am sushil iti from
Sir 2019 me ITI ka form kab niklega
Sir me 8th pass hu to kya me iti kar sakta hu aur sir mujhe 2019 ki har jankari dijiega
SIR ITI KA FORM FILP KAB SE HOGA
Sir Ito ka form kab se apply hoga aur sir mujhe 2019ka harjankari dijiega
bihar iti 2019 ka form apply ho raha hai
Sir mai bbose se 12 th hu kya iti application fill kr skta hu
iti ka form kabse online hoga
ham inter mai admission le liye hai kya iti kar sakte hai
Bihar ITI ka kab new admission
Bihar ITI 2019
Sir ITI Ka online lab se ho ha
Sir Bihar lTI ka from kab se
Hey sir I am 10th class students and my age 15year old can I apply form on iti
sir exam center kaha per rahega
How to apply on iti please send me bebsite
Janerwa banjariya East champaran bihar 845435
Sir,girls me liye application fee kittens hai
sir form fill ke bad form ko kaha bhaijai plase reply
Sir iti ka from kab se bharaga
last jan / feb 2020
Sir photo kon SA lgana h silet Bala kiya
Sir date nhi badhega ka
4day se link server chal rha h
Hi dear, This is the minimum age limit , not the maximum
You can use these html tag:<a href=
2nd counselling kab se hoga
Iti form kab niklega
Online form kab aayega
Sir iti Ka online kab hoga
ITI ka exam kab hoga
Bihar ITI ka form fill up kb se hoga sir batayiye please.
Sir bihar iti ka from kab se online hoga
Bihar ITI Form will be available in March 2020
Sir mark bharne me galati ho gaya kiya kare
Nice Article,Thanks for Sharing This Information.
Polytechnic ka form kab ayega