Bihar ITI Admission 2023: For admission to various Government / Private colleges, and institutes in the state of Bihar, ITICAT is organized in the month of May. Candidates who are interested can apply online through the official website www.bceceboard.com. Bihar Combined Competitive Examination Board conducts this examination every year. The Application Form will be released online mode and offline. Bihar ITI Registration has been started. Candidates can start enrolling for the Bihar ITI Entrance Exam for their higher studies. Read below for more details about Bihar ITI Admission 2023.
Bihar ITICAT 2023 Important Updates
ITICAT Application process will be started from the 3rd week of March 2023. Interested candidates Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates…
बिहार आईटीआई 2023 महत्वपूर्ण सूचनाएं हिंदी में जानने के लिए – क्लिक करे
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||3rd week of March 2023|
|Online registration ends on||3rd week of April 2023|
|last date to submit application fees through challan||4th week of April 2023|
|last date to submit application fees through online mode||4th week of April 2023|
|Correction in the application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of entrance examination||To be announced|
||GEN/OBC — Rs 750|
|SC/ST — Rs 100|
|PH — Rs 430|
- Only Indian citizens with any of the following criteria can apply:
- Those candidates whose parents are the permanent resident of Bihar
- Those candidates whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Govt. of Bihar/Central Govt. /Public Undertaking or any University in the State of Bihar.
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification in Maths and Science from the Bihar school education board or CBSE.
- They must clear the subjects such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually.
- Appearing candidates can also apply. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counseling.
- For Non-science courses, the applicant should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
- For the IT courses, candidates are needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- The minimum age of applicants should be a minimum of 14 years as of 1st August.
- The minimum age limit must be 17 years, for Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants.
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates.
ITICAT 2023 Application Form
Bihar ITICAT Application Form will be available on the official website i.e. bceceboard.com. You can start the process by entering the email id and the phone number & also fill in the educational details clearly and carefully. The scanned copies of the photo and the signature will also be uploaded in the application form. Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully. You can pay the fee online or through the offline process. Once you made the payment then you can attach the part A and B with the challan form and send to the postal address.
- The fee can be paid online via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- The fee can also be paid by printed bank challan in Canara Bank available at the board website.
- The application fee will be Rs. 750 for general candidates.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100 for reserved category candidates.
- The application fee will be Rs. 430 for disable candidates.
- Bank Charges will be applicable in paying the application fee.
ITICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Totally there are 3 sections & each having 50 questions.
- The total questions are 150 for 300 marks which have to answer in 2 hours 15 minutes.
- All the questions will be appearing in the multiple-choice pattern.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marks on this exam.
- Exam Duration: 2.12 hrs.
- Difficulty Level: 10th Standard
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Result & Merit list
Candidates who are on the merit list will be getting the chance to enter into the colleges of ITI in the state of Bihar. ITICAT Result will be announced after 15 days of the exam. To know the results, candidates should carry their registration number with them. Candidates can visit the website and follow the steps to check the result. You need to enter the registration no/ roll number and click on get results. The result will show on the screen and take a printout.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Counselling
Bihar ITI Counselling process will be started just after the result declaration. Selected candidates will be intimated for counseling schedule through post or official website. Successful applicants will be further invited to the counseling process.
Bihar ITICAT Admit Card
Candidates can able to download the hall ticket online only from the month of June 2023. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter the login credentials on the official website of BCECEB. Candidates will come to know about the examination center, date and time, with the help of the hall tickets. Candidates are advised to carry the admit card while going to the exam. Along with this, candidates need to carry their valid id proof as to the identification.