Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024: The Rajasthan Polytechnic admission procedure is managed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan to offer admission in the many Engineering & Non–Engineering polytechnic courses. There are various polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan State providing admission to the candidates through this admission procedure under the guidance of the directorate. Each year, the admissions of Diploma candidates into the Engineering and the Non-engineering stream is supervised. The official authority offers admission to the applicant in various polytechnic colleges of Rajasthan Based on marks scored in the previous qualifying examination. Only the eligible aspirants can the admission into any of the 184 private and PPP (Public Private Partnership Model) Polytechnic institutes. To know the complete information of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, the applicant must go through this post.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024: Important Dates
|The applicant can fill the Application form from||3rd week of June 2024|
|Close Date of the Application form submission||2nd week of July 2024|
|Get the merit list on the||3rd week of July 2024|
|Start the Document upload||Last week of July 2024|
|Get the Final merit list||1st week of August 2024|
|For the first phase seat allotment||1st week of August 2024|
|Candidate can Report at nodal center||2nd week of August 2024|
|Start the Upward movement||2nd week of August 2024|
|for the second phase seat allotment||3rd week of August 2024|
|Candidate can Report at nodal center||3rd week of August 2024|
|Applicant must report at the allotted college||4th week of August 2024|
- For the Rajasthan Polytechnic Candidates should belong from Indian Citizenship.
- At the time, admission candidates should be 15 years & to apply for the Rajasthan Polytechnic there is no upper age limit.
For Engineering Diploma courses:
- Passed class 10th or equivalent with Science & Mathematics subjects from any recognized board or Rajasthan, Ajmer, Kendriya Board, and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board.
- Candidates will have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- There will be no age limit.
For Non-Engineering Diploma Courses:
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination with 35% marks from any recognized board.
- There will be no age limit to apply for the non-engineering diploma course.
For Engineering Lateral Entry Course:
- Passed Diploma Engineering, 12th Science vocational/technical, 10 (+2 year ITI) with appropriate specialization or 10 (+2) PCM with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects from RBSE/CBSE Delhi or Equivalent.
- Age limit: No age limit to fill the application form.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Reservation Criteria
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024: Application Form
To get the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 application form for Engineering Diploma candidate check the HTE Rajasthan portal, for three/two-year Diploma programs candidate also open the HTE Rajasthan portal. The applicant have a valid email address and phone number in order to apply for Polytechnic admission. Before going to the next step applicant study the category information provided in the application guidelines and take care to provide appropriate personal category details. Candidate has all the documents like the caste, residence and other proof related certificate, & also all the documents must self-attested and presented at the kiosk for scanning the required documents. Before applying the applicant reads the application form details, eligibility, and other stuff. Until the last date to apply for this course applicant, fill the form.
- The cost of the Rajasthan Polytechnic application fee will be Rs. 300/-
- Applicant Make sure that they must use the online mode to pay the application fee.
- In any of the situations, there is no option like refundable.
Only merit list selected students can the seat. The officials provide admission to the eligible applicants in any Rajasthan Polytechnic college On the basis of choice filling, seat availability, and marks. To get a seat in any Rajasthan Polytechnic college applicants must join the counselling.
Documents required during counseling
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate from the institute last attended
- Character Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category Certificate
- PwD certificate
- Residence certificate