Nagaland University Admission 2024: On September 6, 1994, the University was established, with authority over the whole state of Nagaland. The University currently has four campuses i.e. School of Agricultural Sciences and Rural Development Dimapur the district, and the School of Engineering & Technology and School of Management Studies. In the Arts, Commerce, Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Engineering & Technology, and Management streams, there are 37 departments providing Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs. Nagaland University presently has 65 institutions associated with it from all across Nagaland. The University’s mission is to offer the best professional education to learners at both the postgraduate level in order to prepare them to confront a society that is being modified by advances in science and technology; to participate in research that is crucial to industry and society and propagate the research findings; as well as provide information technology services to students.
Nagaland University Admission 2024 Dates
|Availability of Online Application form||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
Nagaland University Admission 2024 Application Fee and Other Requirements
Nagaland university provides admission to a variety of programs, including UG Courses such as B.Sc., B.Tech., PG Courses such as M.Sc., M.A., M.Ed, M.B.A., and Other Courses such as Ph.D. The University Grants Commission recognizes the university as an associate (UGC).
- The Nagaland University Admission Form 2024 will be made available on the university’s official website by the authorized administration.
- Admission shall be granted on the ground of the results of the Entrance Exam or a ranking list established by the University in this regard.
- For admissions, the Application form will only be accessible in the online method, and the availability of the form varies depending on the course.
- Applicants only need to submit one application form for each program.
- Applicants are suggested to retain a record of the transaction printout as well as a physical copy of the application form for onward use and documentation.
- The application fee for general and OBCapplicants is Rs. 200/-, whereas the application fee for SC/ST/PWD applicants is Rs. 150/-.
- Application fees for B.Tech.applications are Rs. 250/- (for general/other than backward classes) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST).
- Applicants who pass the Nagaland University 2024 test will be eligible to apply for admission to a variety of programs available at the university in the following year.
Review the criteria according to the courses you’ve chosen since each course has its own set of requirements.
Ph.D.Programs – Applicants who wanted to pursue a Ph.D. program in any area of study must have completed a postgraduate degree in that particular field. Applicants who have completed a master’s degree in that subject with a minimum of 55 percent marks are allowed to appear for an entrance examination preceded by an interview, which would be undertaken by the various divisions.
M.Phil. Program – Applicants who wanted to pursue any M.Phil.course must hold a graduate degree in the relevant area of study and have obtained a minimum of 55 percent (50 percent in the case of applicants belonging to the SC/ST categories) in their master degree in the area of study concerned. They must then appear for an entrance test preceded by an interview, which would be undertaken by the department that is providing the course.
In the case of Postgraduate Courses – In order to be eligible to apply for any postgraduate (PG) program, applicants should have a graduate degree in the relevant subject, with a minimum of 50 percent marks in any field concerned, as determined by the university, which is subject to modification by the institution.
Nagaland University Admission Procedure
The application form for Nagaland University Admissions 2024 is accessible in both online and offline formats. Complete registration requires that applicants complete and submit the Nagaland University 2024 application form, as well as the following procedures:
- Find your way through the official website of the department you want admission in.
- To submit an online application, choose ‘Online Application’.
- Afterward, go to the ‘Fee Payment’ page and make the payment for the fee.
- As soon as you tap on the ‘Create Payment’ icon, you will be sent to the payment gateway.
- Choose your preferred method of payment and tap on the “Pay” icon.
- Following the payment of the application fee, a ‘registration ID’ will be created.
- Fill out the application form with the payment ID in hand.
- After making a payment, applicants may verify their payment receipt by selecting the ‘Know Your Payment Status option from the navigation bar.
- Now choose the ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in all of the information requested therein with attention and accuracy.
- After that, tap on the ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ icon to save or finish your application.
- Attach the scanned pictures and then tap on the ‘Save’ icon to save the information in the database.
- Download a hard copy of the application form by selecting the “Print Application Form” choice.
Departments at Nagaland University
- (SASRD) School of Agricultural Science & Rural Development
- (SET) School of Engineering & Technology
- (SHE) School of Humanities & Education
- (SLS) School of Legal Studies
- (SMS) School of Management Studies
- (SS) School of Sciences
- (SSS) School of Social Sciences
Fee Structure and Courses Offered
|Courses||Specializations||Annual Fee Structure|
|Masters||Archaeology, Economics, Education, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Geology, English, History, Political Science, Sociology, Commerce, and Business Administration.||Rs. 72,000/-|
|M.Phil.||Sociology, Political Science, English, Economics, Education, Zoology, Geology, Botany, History, And Archaeology.||Rs. 27,200/-|
|Ph.D.||Zoology, English, Chemistry, Botany, Economics, Political Science, History, Chemistry, Home Science, History, And Archaeology.||Rs. 72,300/-|
|Bachelors||Agriculture, English, Political Science, History, Botany, Commerce, Humanities, Zoology.||Rs. 27,200/-|