Guru Nanak Girls College Admission 2023: Guru Nanak Girl’s College is a coeducational institution in Ludhiana, Punjab. Guru Nanak Girl’s College, Ludhiana is fully controlled by the laws and regulations administered by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Punjab, and are under the supervision of the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Higher Education Department of the Punjab Government. Guru Nanak Girl’s College, Ludhiana, has established itself as one of the most forward-thinking educational institutions in the Punjab state. The syllabus of the institution is constantly changing in response to the needs of the business community
Students’ passions are taken into consideration at Guru Nanak Girl’s College, in addition to their academic performance and educational background. It is via this that learners are able to acquire conceptual and applied skills that will assist them in coping with the difficulties of the actual world. In order to stimulate creativity, foster teamwork, and foster entrepreneurship, Guru Nanak Girl’s College, Ludhiana offers state-of-the-art amenities to its students. Everything applicants and families need to know about the Guru Nanak Girls College Admission 2023 is mentioned below.
Guru Nanak Girls College Admission 2023 Schedule
|The Application Form will be available||To be announced|
|last date to apply||To be announced|
Guru Nanak Girls College Admission Procedure
The Guru Nanak Girls College Admission 2023 has certain eligibility criteria and a merit-based admission process for the applicants. The enrolled students also need to get admission in the college after completion of each year of their Course/Program whether it is 3 year or 4-year course.
- Applicants for Undergraduate, Certificate and Diploma programs must have completed the Senior Secondary Examination (12th) from a recognized board.
- Applicants for Postgraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Courses must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field with a minimum of 60% grades from a recognized university.
- Applicants who are taking their final year examinations for a degree are also eligible to register.
- Applicants who meet the requirements may submit their applications online via the official website https://gngcldh.com/.
- All applicants who want to be considered for admission are needed to submit an application online using the specified form. Only certain applicants who submit their applications online prior to the actual deadline and who meet the eligibility requirements will be accepted as valid.
- Before filling out the application form accessible on the official website, make sure you have read all of the directions for filling out online forms, as well as the information on acceptance to the courses.
- All applicants will be chosen on the grounds of their performance in the merit and qualifying exams.
Courses and Amenities Offered at Guru Nanak Girls College
The institution offers postgraduate courses in the fields of arts, commerce, and science, among others. There are many specialties offered for this program, which is of wide scope and lasts for two years at Guru Nanak Girls College. The course is kept up to date in accordance with the University of Punjab’s structure, rules & regulations, and policies. The following are the courses that are offered, as well as the available specialties.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Fashion Designing, and Information Technology are all areas of concentration for M.Sc. students, as well as M.Com. program with specializations in Business Economics and General.
- A Master’s degree in English Literature with specialization in History and Political Science (as well as Punjabi and Sociology) are also offered
The Guru Nanak Girls College offers undergraduate courses in the fields of arts, commerce, and science, among others. There are many specialties offered for this course at Guru Nanak Girls College, which has a wide idea and lasts for three years with several specialties accessible. The course is kept up to date in accordance with the University of Punjab’s structure, rules & regulations, and policies. The following are the courses that are offered, as well as the specialties that are available at Guru Nanak Girls College Admission 2023.
- Sc. in Biotechnology, Fashion Designing, Bio-Informatics (Medical and Non-Medical), and other related fields.
- Professional courses like B.Com., B.C.A., B.B.A., and B.A. are also offered at the college.
Diplomas in global media, computer applications, human resources, and labor welfare, and chemical analysis of food are also available at the postgraduate level admission 2023. Vocational courses of a one-year certificate, two-year diploma, and three-year advanced diploma in fashion design, cosmetics and personal grooming, interior decoration and decor, fine arts and crafts, and other related fields are available at Guru Nanak Girls College Admission 2023.
The campus has an impressive four-story construction that houses the whole Arts section, an elevated four-story Science/Fashion Designing extension, and a four educational section that houses the Commerce, Management, Computer Science, Punjabi, History, Political Science, and Sociology faculties, as well as a four-story extension for the IGNOU Polytechnic Institute, a two-story extension for PG Courses in English and PGDMC, and a four-story extension for the food-court.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Average Fee Structure
|Courses/Programs||Annual Fee Structure|
|M.Sc. II (Maths)||Rs. 32000/-|
|M.Sc. I (Physics)||Rs. 39000/-|
|M.Sc. I ( Chemistry)||Rs. 39000/-|
|M.Sc. I ( Bio-Tech)||Rs. 61800/-|
|M.Sc. I (Fashion Designing)||Rs. 61800/-|
|B.Sc. I ( Bio-Tech)||Rs. 38700/-|
|B.Sc. I ( Medical)||Rs. 20600/-|
|B.Sc. I ( Non- Medical)||Rs. 20100/-|
|B.Sc. I (Computer Science Non.-Med)||Rs. 22100/-|
|B.Sc. I (Fashion Designing)||Rs. 39700/-|
|M.Sc. I ( IT)||Rs. 52700/-|
|B.C.A. I||Rs. 38700/-|
|PGDPM & LW||Rs. 26000/-|
|B.B.A. I||Rs. 33300/-|
|M.Com. I||Rs. 32000/-|
|M.Com. BE-I||Rs. 28000/-|
|B.A. I||Rs. 19200/-|
|B.Com. I||Rs. 30000/-|
|M.A. I (All)||Rs. 22600/-|
|PGDCAF & PGDMC & PGDCA||Rs. 26000/-|
|Add On Courses||Rs. 3000/-|