Indian Military Nursing Service Exam (MNS 2023): The examination is specially organized to select female candidates for B.Sc Nursing Course. The MNS Official Notification is released on the official website i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Check here for complete details about MNS Exam 2023.
The dates for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application form will be announced by the Directorate General of Medial Services-Indian Army. All the details are released along with the information brochure. As the official notification is released we will update all the details on this page.
MNS 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Online Registration /Form filling
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application
|Date of Declaration Result
- Only females are allowed to join.
- Relationship Status Single, unmarried, divorced, or legally separated are allowed.
- Age restriction is 16 and a half to 24 years of age (as on the first day of the month in which is due to commence)
- You must have passed or been admitted to 12th or an equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and English with not below 50 percent aggregate marks in those subjects.
- 12th must be done by a recognized or affiliated Secondary Education Board.
- According to the military board, the applicant must be in good bodily condition.
- The two main medical tests required, are an X-ray of the chest and a USG (ultrasonography of the abdomen), as well as a physical health exam under the supervision of a medical board appointed by the DGAFMS.
- The applicant must have binocular vision, fusion capability, and full-field vision in both eyes in order to be considered.
- A physically fit physique with excellent physic is desirable.
- Myopia and hypermetropia will be evaluated as part of the visual standard.
- The bare minimum of visual action should be included.
- Myopia is defined as less than -5.5D.
- Manifest hypermetropia is defined as 3.5D is less than + 3.5D.
- The Focus field of each eye has to be normal.
- Color vision at the CP-3 level is required.
- If the applicant wears glasses on a regular basis, the power of the lenses should be noted.
- The minimum height needed and permitted is 152cm
- The applicant’s minimum weight should be 39 kg.
- When not expanded, the minimum chest measurement has to be 77cm, and when expanded has to be 82cm.
MNS 2023 Selection Process
The Indian Military Nursing Services exam consists of three stages: a written test, an interview, and a medical examination.
Written exam for Indian Military Nursing Services 2023:- Effective from 2020, the MNS written test will be administered in an online format rather than the previous offline one. As a result, it is a computer-based exam (CBE). The MNS exam is organized by the Directorate General of Medical Services.
- The MNS test will take 90 minutes to complete.
- It will also be an objective-based test with multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering biology, chemistry, physics, general English, general knowledge, and general intellect. A total of 150 questions will be asked.
Interview with Indian Military Nursing Services 2023 – Following the release of the written test results, the chosen applicants will be required to attend a 100-point panel interview at the designated location. Personal details, such as name, family, and domicile, as well as educational qualifications and military potential, are all covered in the interview. Individuals are sometimes asked questions about this career, like why they want to join MNS, how you can serve the Indian Army, what is your long life span objective, training plan, and so on.
Medical Examination Indian Military Nursing Services 2023 – A brief medical examination will be the last aspect, or should I say step, in getting into MNS.
MNS Exam Pattern
|MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
|90 minutes (1 Hour, 30 minutes)
|General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, GK, and General Intelligence
|Mode of examination
|Computer-Based Exam (CBE)
MNS 2023 Syllabus
We have also included the topics under various subjects from the previous year’s examinations to give students a better knowledge of current exam patterns and to assist them in preparing appropriately. Note that perhaps the cut-off score for the MNS exam is rising year after year and that one must study with complete attention in order to pass the exam successfully.
|Estimated Questions Asked
|50 ques. approx.
|45 ques. approx.
|5-8 ques. approx.
|3-5 ques. approx.
|5-10 ques. approx.