DSMNRU Admission 2023: The government of Uttar Pradesh created Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University in 2008. Learners at this institution are encouraged to acquire inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary skills. It’s worth noting that students with disabilities account for more than half of their seats.
The DSMNRU is going to release the entrance brochure for eligible students interested in enrolling in a variety of courses. Applicants for B.Tech programs are accepted via the UPSEE, which is administered by Dr. APJAKTU, Lucknow, while applicants for other courses are accepted through their own entrance examinations and interviews. Candidates who are focused and qualified for the courses must complete their Application Form.
DSMNRU Admission 2023 Important Dates
The test schedule for the Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University entrance exam 2023 is available from the university.
|Application Form Commencement||1st week of June 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||last week of June 2023|
|Acceptance with Late Fee||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
|Counselling Starting||To be Announced|
- M.S. W.
- M.Ed. Spl. Education
- B.Ed. Spl.Education
- B.Com. LL.B(Hons )
- D.Ed. Spl.Education
- BTech. (CS/ECE/CE/ME/ EE)
- Certificate in Bhojpuri
DSMNRU Admission 2023: Application Form
DSMNRU Application Forms will be available in the first week of June 2023. Candidates should be aware that there are both online and offline ways for submitting an application form, and that the application cost may be paid both online and offline for admission to DSMNRU.
- Aadhaar card
- High school transcripts
- Mark sheets for all essential examinations successfully completed
- All necessary examination results must be mentioned correctly, up to at least 2 decimal points.
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Income certificate (EWS)
- A copy of your migration or transfer certificate, as well as any relevant marks cards.
DSMNRU Admission 2023 Application Process
This procedure applies to all courses, regardless of field. The whole procedure is completed online.
- Students may apply online via DSMNRU’s official website.
- To obtain a Unique Registration ID, register with an authentic email address and phone number.
- Fill out the application form only after you’ve double-checked your eligibility.
- The college will provide a merit list on its website from time to time.
- A counseling card will be given to the student, which must be shown throughout the counseling session.
- The student must submit an Undertaking Letter outlining all of the college’s requirements.
- All fees may be paid online using a credit card, net banking, debit card, or UPI.
DSMNRU Eligibility Criteria
Those seeking entrance to Master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree, while those seeking admission to undergraduate programs must have completed their 12th grade.
In the appropriate program chosen, the entrance exam will be based on multiple-choice questions. Applicants seeking a Ph.D. must get a minimum score of 50% on the written exam or they will be denied admission to the university’s program. Applicants who score 50% or above will be invited to the personal interview phase, depending on the number of seats available.
How to Prepare for DSMNRU Entrance Exam
Follow these preparatory instructions and guidelines:
- Exam preparation requires effective time management. When planning the test schedule, try to give each subject the same amount of time.
- The first step in preparing for any test is to get a broad understanding of the curriculum and exam design.
- Effective preparation helps in achieving excellent grades. Choose subjects that appear significant and have a lot of weightage.
DSMNRU 2023: Admit Card
The admit card may be downloaded by entering the applicant’s application number and date of birth. The admit card is only available to those who applied on time and paid on time. It is essential to download the admit card and bring it to the test center since candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam if they do not have it.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- The admit card is only available to be downloaded through the online platform.
- The Application Number & the Password is to be filled in for downloading it.
- After that, get a copy of the admit card.
- During the counseling and admission process, it will be needed to be shown.
DSMNRU Admission Result
Following the test, the authority accepts the results. In the case of paper, a merit list will be created based on the applicant’s rank. Applicants must use their enrollment ID/email ID and password to check the results.
Applicants are advised to preserve the resulting printout until the admissions procedure is completed. Admission will be granted to qualified applicants based on their performance in the test.
Steps to Download the Result
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the application number, date of birth, or roll number.
- Press the submit button
- An applicant’s result will be provided.
- Applicants must print the result and preserve it for further use.
DSMNRU Admission 2023: Counselling
The university will administer the entrance exam for admission to M.Ed, BPO, B.Ed, LL.M, Ph.D., MVA, BVA, and B.ASLP programs. Following that, admission will be based on a combination of written tests and interview scores. For the General and OBC categories, a total of 1000 marks will be awarded. PwD/SC/ST is allotted 500 marks.
Admissions to B.tech programs will be accessible via UPSET, which is administered by DR.APJAKTU, Lucknow, for the 2023 academic year. Admissions to the D.Ed special education program would be made on the basis of merit/rank/marks earned in the RCI, New Delhi-conducted All India Online Aptitude Test 2023.