LNMU DDE Admission 2023: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga conducts the process of LNMU DDE Admission. The university various UG and PG level courses through distance mode. A total of 500 seats per course will be offered distance mode by the university. The application forms of LNMU DDE Admission 2023 (Directorate of Distance Education, LNMU) will be available in offline mode. University requires different eligibility criteria (as given below) for candidates seeking admission to UG/ PG/ B.Ed. courses. Candidates can get more details about LNMU DDE Admission 2023 in the following article.
Courses Offered through LNMU DDE Admission 2023
- BLIS (1-year Programme)
- MLIS (1-year Programme)
- B.A / B.Com (3 Years Programme)
- M.A / M.Com (2 Years Programme)
- Education (2 Years Programme)
- M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics)
LNMU DDE Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Sale of Prospectus cum Application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Submission of Application form ends on||4th week of July 2023|
|Publication of Merit List||2nd week of August 2023|
|Admission ends on||4th week of August 2023|
- Bachelor Courses: Passed 10+2 or Equivalent Examination is required to apply.
- BLIS: Graduates of any discipline from a recognized University/ Institutions/ Deemed Universities with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Master Courses: Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized University/ Institutions.
- MLIS: Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLIS) from any recognized University is required to apply for this course.
- B.Ed.: A Graduation or Post Graduation degree with 50% marks.
LNMU DDE Admission 2023: Application Form
The Application process of LNMU DDE Admission 2023 is completely offline. Candidates can get the application form along with the prospectus in person or through the post. The application form through post can be acquired by remitting a Challan/D.D. of the required amount. The Draft will be drawn in favor of the LNMU Distance Education Fund A/c, payable at Darbhanga. Send the draft along with a written request addressed to the office. The application form and prospectus can also be obtained in person from the counter of the Directorate Office. There will be a fee to be paid through Challan/Bank Draft in favor of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/c payable at Darbhanga. Candidates are required to attach relevant documents, after filling the application form and sending it to the official address.
Documents Required to send with the Application Form
- Self-attested Mark sheet from matriculation onward
- Filled in Application Form attached with the prospectus
- Four recent 3 cm x 4 cm color photographs
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- The Application fee payment is required to complete the application process.
|BLSI or MLSI||Rs.650||Rs.600|
|Other all programs||Rs.450||Rs.400|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Bank Draft/ Challan drawn in favor of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/c, payable at Darbhanga.
- The academic performance of 10+2 will be considered for UG courses.
- For PG courses, the university considers the Bachelor’s performance of the candidate.
- There will be no separate Entrance exam for admissions.
Documents required at time of Admission
- All original certificates, mark sheets for verification
- Challan/DD of the program fee. (in favor of LNMU Distance Education Fund A/C Payable at Darbhanga).
- Caste Certificate in original (if applicable)
- Challan/DD of Rs. One hundred for Gandhian Library
LNMU DDE Admission 2023: Fee
|Courses||Admission Fee (Per Year)|
Visit the official website of LNMU